Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: LITTLE WIZARD DRAGON tournament!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so frustrated😤I just got taken back to Shaman again. This will be the 2nd time. I'm never going to complete this tournament at this rate. I haven't had this bad of a glitch in a while.

Edit. After 3 more times, I finally beat Shaman again w/LVL 7 Diamond mM. I was worried it would go back again, so I sped up to Rnd 17 Shooting Star & defeated it w/Stalwart bB😊
    Last edited by Scangelina; 02-10-17 at 09:41 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    Glasswing went down to The Dark One 9 whoop whoop!
    What the heck? I tried my dark one 15 against Glasswing 3 freaking times a few tournaments back and it failed every time. Maybe time to try it again. Congrats!

Executive Chef
    Baby wizard egg on nest, thanks to RS in the last rounds ......be great to have a special home for him but will wait and see

Good luck to everyone
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    if blue color combo dragon do not do much damage in your game against glasswing, just focus on getting pass glasswing first trying other color/ combo first, and use blue dragons to fulfill the tales requirement later.
    it is only day 5, you can pick the tales up in later days.

i finally got pass glasswing, and then can use later rounds to win with blue dragon.
    Yeah, I thought about that. But since none of my dragons are particularly good against level 20 champs (I don't have any diamond dragons yet) it's all just a roll of the dice anyhow, so I figured if my odds don't change either way I'd just keep throwing blue dragons at it until eventually I got lucky. I finally did, with my lvl 10 Storm8 dragon, so now I'm back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by 9krm View Post
    I got it with Dame of Darkness.
    Thanks SO very much! Took over a day for me on r 17 and this was was shaping up to be a repeat. D of D in one bash. Thank u thank u thank u!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    Glasswing went down to The Dark One 9 whoop whoop!
    Which combo did u used to beat Glasswing thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Done! Light Mother wasn't as bad as I had expected, after all. Little Wizard on the nest. Good luck to all still battling.

Omg really!! Glasswing is ****ing me!! Two days in a row ;(

Rhino Keeper
    Due to a glitch a had to fight Prime Magic 2x. Luckily my Dueler got it both times. Maybe my dragons are scared of Glasswing and don't want to face her.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Farm Supplier
    Yippee I just beat Glasswing with Diamond 3 bbM. it is a miracle and i think I am named i that

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast