Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: LITTLE WIZARD DRAGON tournament!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scangelina View Post
    I can't believe I breezed thru the 3 opponents before Wizard & I'm having trouble with him. Thank goodness it's the last round. Any advice?
    Little Hero 15 did it with 1 bash

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    Little Hero 15 did it with 1 bash
    Thanks for the info. My Little Hero needed to be healed, so I tried Virtue, but lost. I wanted to be done so bad, I sped up to try again & tried Glasswing bB and won. I'm just glad to be done with this tournament.

Executive Chef
    Been stuck on Shaman for 3 days, this is ridiculous! And when I win, the game crashes and rolls back.

Fashion Designer
    I've come so far just to get stuck on plague doctor! Several losses to him so far today

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Been stuck on Shaman for 3 days, this is ridiculous! And when I win, the game crashes and rolls back.
    I used my level 14 Ignis against him. bMm Surprisingly, he's been doing decently in this tourney despite what everyone had said about him.

Rhino Keeper
    So I have 3 islands that I play and the last few tournaments I have only been able to finish on 2 of the 3 and they aren't even the same 2 of 3 each time which leads me to believe that it's programmed this way. I have been playing all 3 for years and have never had this problem before! Is anyone else experiencing this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I used my level 14 Ignis against him. bMm Surprisingly, he's been doing decently in this tourney despite what everyone had said about him.
    He doesn't work with me, I was able to defeat Shaman with a 15 Air Dragon, but once again, the game crashed and rolled back...

Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    So I have 3 islands that I play and the last few tournaments I have only been able to finish on 2 of the 3 and they aren't even the same 2 of 3 each time which leads me to believe that it's programmed this way. I have been playing all 3 for years and have never had this problem before! Is anyone else experiencing this?
    I only play on 1 device, and since last year the tournaments become ridiculous... I'm stuck on the same round for 3 days, that never happened when I use to be stuck for only 1 day...

Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I've come so far just to get stuck on plague doctor! Several losses to him so far today
    I finally took down plague doctor with ice giant, I was stuck on him for a while.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks starship412. My son used his fire level 10 again and finally got glasswing down. He was so happy. I told to just tap the buttons. He used bmb. Thanks again. I got 1 more before I play light mother so we will see.

Rhino Keeper
    I only play on 1 device, and since last year the tournaments become ridiculous... I'm stuck on the same round for 3 days, that never happened when I use to be stuck for only 1 day...[/QUOTE]

Ridiculous is right! I'm now stuck on Sorceress of all things! Probably 10 losses so far