Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fashion Story Update 2/7/2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiri View Post
    Yuck pink. I know we just had red on the last goals, but I would rather have seen more red for Valentine's day than more pink. It's nice to see more goals though. I really wish they wouldn't put 2 hour items in the same goal step with 12 hour items though.
    I do a goals' feedback thread at the end of the goals. Be sure to come back then, and add this thoguht to the feedback thread.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

For the feedback thread (writing it down so I don't forget)....

Please start giving us catalogs with 4 and 5 coin profit. It's very difficult to accumulate the price of goal steps with the meager 2 coin profit we've been suffering for a while now.

Thank you for making the final prize available to purchase by Android users!

Farm Supplier

word wrong

I really like the 2nd outfit in this goal, red shirt & denim jeans I assume but they r really cute but all we get are the accessories which aren't too cute, only a suggestion
    Last edited by tdwhitt; 02-12-17 at 06:58 AM. Reason: mispelling

Re: Post #13 above

Ya know, I'm thinking that the outfit is actually the Red Sweater from our gift selections and the dark jeans from the Cool & Cozy catalog. I noticed the Red Sweater previously on another accessory only catalog (Diamond Queen) and thought it might be a developer default option ... good one though if it is!

I'm also thinking that the same jeans are shown on the Dreamhouse Sweet catalog girl which is another catalog that doesn't include a bottom item.

I would think it strange if they dressed em up in clothing that isn't available to us...but as we all know...the S in Storm8 stands for exactly that LOL
    Last edited by NikiCharm; 02-12-17 at 11:00 AM.
    I keep a minimal neighbour list to ensure smooth game play with limited time.

4★ player that posts DAILY visits with likes & gifts for ALL my active neighbours
    Only accepting invites from those with the SAME PLAY STYLE (invites without a corresponding post will be declined)!

Just another ANDRIOD player miffed @ Storm8 preferential treatment of iOS in Fashion Story

New Resident
    So the final prize is a purchase not a goal? I was wondering why I haven't been getting the prizes for the last two contests!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ryen2736 View Post
    So the final prize is a purchase not a goal? I was wondering why I haven't been getting the prizes for the last two contests!
    If you complete the goal, you should get 1 "free" on, then you should be able to purchase more. Can you post a picture of what you're seeing?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

New Resident
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170213-223133.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	106.7 KB 
ID:	35962

I think this is out, correct? I didn't get the garnet lounge chair either. I did get the cupid statue.

Quote Originally Posted by ryen2736 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170213-223133.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	106.7 KB 
ID:	35962

I think this is out, correct? I didn't get the garnet lounge chair either. I did get the cupid statue.
    That's not the final prize, although it looks similar. You have to scroll all the way to the end of the floor dec tab.

New Resident
    Oh!!!! I feel stupid, I found it and the garnet prize. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12