Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Valentine update in the iTunes

Banned
    I really don't need another unfinishable goal. I'm having trouble getting buildings up to level 6 and the fairy bulb thing since they wiped me out of jewels. There's no way I'm going to be able to battle 500 monsters or make 100 exchanges with the greedy fairys.

Farm Supplier
    Interesting. I'm on an iPad Pro (the big one) and since updating the opening splash page doesn't fill the whole screen and my pop ups and icons are smaller than normal. Thinking someone messed up some graphic's sizes somewhere. Gameplay doesn't seem affected though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mcb397 View Post
    Interesting. I'm on an iPad Pro (the big one) and since updating the opening splash page doesn't fill the whole screen and my pop ups and icons are smaller than normal. Thinking someone messed up some graphic's sizes somewhere. Gameplay doesn't seem affected though.
    I'm on Android, and things are graphically messed up in my game, too. They took away the bottom Android bar (with exit, home, and quick switch buttons), but rather than giving me extra pixels of screen view, they stretched everything taller. Now all the pictures are skewed and off.

Executive Chef
    A couple of years ago I went through a "Valentine' Day Update Massacre" with a different game so I am very Leary to update CS. I am on iOS, has the update worked?

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    A couple of years ago I went through a "Valentine' Day Update Massacre" with a different game so I am very Leary to update CS. I am on iOS, has the update worked?
    I'm on an iPad with iOS 10 and the only 'glitch' I've noticed so far is that the graphics are off in the rune market. Then color of runes needed is off center and partially on top of the previous color's number of runes needed.

(For example, if 40 silver runes are needed, the gold rune is partially covering the number 40.)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I'm on an iPad with iOS 10 and the only 'glitch' I've noticed so far is that the graphics are off in the rune market. Then color of runes needed is off center and partially on top of the previous color's number of runes needed.

(For example, if 40 silver runes are needed, the gold rune is partially covering the number 40.)
    After you mentioned it I checked there too (I'm on Android) and here's your visual:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170208-173524[1].jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	35897

4 Gold Runes is pretty doable for a Mystic Kiln.
    Last edited by TerraRanomi; 02-08-17 at 10:25 AM. Reason: typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    Actually, now that I think about it, DS recently introduced a type of Bingo game as an event. In it, every square on the Bingo card has an action to perform, like breed a specific dragon or plant a specific crop so many times or go on certain quests, ect. Each square is worth so many points and completing a Bingo gets you even more points (& a new card). You compete in groups of 20 (again!) in a 'League' and prizes are boosts (such as speeding up crops by 10 times). Everybody is sorted into one of the Leagues and the top players in the lower Leagues advance up the chain of Leagues and the bottom players drop a League. There are 5 Leagues: Gold, Silver, Bronze, Stone and Timber. Players in the top Leagues can also win Tickets as well as boosts. Tickets can be cashed in for exclusive prizes. One of the prizes (the most expensive of course) is a gold-producing dragon. The equivalent in CS would be a daily alicorn that always dropped purple diamonds.

My long-winded point 🙂 is that the group you are currently competing against displays in a Leaderboard view as well. While this is labeled an 'Adventure League Bingo Event' in DS, it's still a Leaderboard-type event. This particular type of event might fit better in CS than the DS 'Leaderboard Events' straight-out competition.
    That sounds like fun - but a lot of work, too! My update didn't come at 1pm local time like it usually does. Has anyone else had the Kingdom Event start?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, I've reported the display issues. Has anyone done a second reinstall to see if it gets better? If not, please can you? Need data from both platforms... Cheers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, I've reported the display issues. Has anyone done a second reinstall to see if it gets better? If not, please can you? Need data from both platforms... Cheers.
    Just reinstalled the game on Android but the runes & numbers still overlap. (I play CS on my phone btw.) Thank you for reporting the issues. :)

I'm sorry to hear about these issues in the Rune Market! The team is currently working to resolve that issue.

If there are other visual issues in the game after updating, please let us know (screenshots are always appreciated!)
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast