Thread: Collect All Coins Button

Farm Supplier

Collect All Coins Button

Can we have some button or decoration, that will allow to collect all the coins from all the habitats at once? It's just too long and boring to collect all the coins one habitat per tap. Especially for high level players that have lot of habitats and have no need of coins at all, and they're just blocking the view...

Fashion Designer

Collect All Coins Button

Would be nice to click one side bar button to collect all coins from all habitats. Can take a lot of time tapping on each one...

Fashion Designer
    YES YES YES!!! Especially for players who have lots of non-basic habitats that overlap each other! There are days when I can't hit the right habitat to save my life because I keep hitting the overlapping tree/aura/thingabob from a neighboring habitat.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    This is what I would like to see happen. Have a collecting mechanism of an orb and all you had to do was tap the orb and would collect all the coins, food, and xp from every thing in the realm that the orb was in (buildings, statues, crops).
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-12-18 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party app comments and links

Oh and do that sort of thing with planting too. It takes me forever to plant cause I have to go to the last page, pick something to plant, maneuvering my hand so I don't accidentally spend a bunch of gems speeding it up, and do it all over again. So yeah we need buttons for the stuff no one likes going around doing.
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52