Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deleting old dragon crafting pieces. Why isn't this a thing yet?

Executive Chef
    s8 should give us golds for those ideas :P (just dreaming LOL)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I had an idea for the extra parts a while back:

Toss any 100 spare parts into the crafting shack. Choose the Mystery Dragon button to begin crafting. 24 hours later, an egg will be ready. Which egg? That's the mystery! The egg will match one of the parts you used (randomly selected), but which one?

This would be a good way to empty out the crammed storage units, plus give players another chance to collect a crafted dragon or two they missed out on. The kinda-gambling/mystery aspect would make it fun and exciting! At the very least, the newly crafted dragons could be traded away for gemstones. Win/win/win, all around.
    Oooo, I like that idea! So much better than just deleting the pieces. I'd go with vendoring them for apples too, like someone else said, since they'd be used right away. Recycling at its finest, I suppose.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love any way to use or lose those extra pieces, but I really love the mystery craft a dragon idea! I have restarted my game from the beginning several times, by choice, and each time I think longingly of my old dragons when I am in the battle arena. Probably a major feature, but to me much more useful than a rebreed or invite button.
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Fashion Designer
    How about all the runestones collected from farming during tales events. Can't there be a specific dragon to craft relative to those specific parts? Please and thank you.

Executive Chef
    Instead of deleting I'd rather they bring them back, like they've done before by requesting parts from neighbours to craft dragons.

I don't really know why that take away dragons from the craft shop anyway. I know it keeps things tidy, but the craft shop is basically another market place that is under-utilised. All the craftable dragons should be able to be bought with gold out right, if the option to win parts from the mine disappears. All the items we've collected should still be useful, if you're willing to pay gold for the parts you are missing. It's basically money on the table that S8 are walking away from. New players who missed the original event could go into the craft shop and pay gold for dragons they like that they missed out on. Instead they do strange things like letting you win these craftable dragons as bonus eggs in the mine, that drop so super rarely that people don't bother. That is more work than just leaving all craftable dragons as they are in the shop.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    The main problem I have with these unusable items is that I have to keep them and build up the storage on my device. I already get rid of decor items to keep the size of the game down, and I get rid of ugly "special" dragons. If the game takes up much more space I will have to dump it.

These are great ideas! I'd love to be able to do something with all the spare bits.

I agree, cleaning up would be so great. For DS is getting a big game to play and RS is having to much stuff in inventory as well. There is stuff of old goals in there that i didn't make in time but like to have, can't though. And stuf i don't want but i can buy, won't though. Pls give us a change to trow away things we don't want and clean storage from goalparts we can't ever use no more. Just let us get the junk out of our game. PLS!!!!

Farm Supplier
    I agree 100%. I've asked that same question over and over again and never get an answer. It's a waste holding onto all that old stuff!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast