Thread: No Gift Icon

Unhappy No Gift Icon

So I just started playing farm story 2 a few days ago. I have a few neighbors but can't seem to send them gifts. I read the help/FAQ and it seems I have no gift icon.

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the Farm 2 community, disfan21.

You can send only 3 gifts to your neighbours at every game reset (midnight California time). You can either gift them from newsfeed or use the gift icon at the bottom of your screen when you visit your neighbours' farms. See Giving gifts to your friends in Neighbours in Main Guide. Keep a lookout for gift icon after reset and you should be able to gfit them. Hope this helps. Please let us know if you are still having trouble with gifting. Happy farming!

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the Farm 2 community, disfan21.

You can send only 3 gifts to your neighbours at every game reset (midnight California time). You can either gift them from newsfeed or use the gift icon at the bottom of your screen when you visit your neighbours' farms. See Giving gifts to your friends in Neighbours in Main Guide. Keep a lookout for gift icon after reset and you should be able to gfit them. Hope this helps. Please let us know if you are still having trouble with gifting. Happy farming!
    Thank you!!!