Thread: Unused parts

New Resident

Unused parts

When I first started this game, I accepted everything. Now i have all this extra stuff. How do I get rid of all of these unused parts? I can't figure out how to remove them. I don't even know what half of them belong to...
    Thank you for your help

I have wondered about this, too!! I haven't been playing the game for that long, but I have loads of parts for appliances that aren't even available to me (even though I'm level 99!!).

Farm Supplier
    Theres no way to get rid of extra parts. I personally think it's good to have extra parts cause what if theres an appliance that you buy and you happen to have those extra parts needed to build it. Thats happened to me before. Definitely helps with building it quicker.😃

Executive Chef
    I so hate extra parts! At least in RS, they've been reusing a lot of parts more recently, even older ones, so I have high hopes that one day I'll have nothing but parts that are in current use. In BS, forget it.

New Resident
    I know, this is crazy! There should be a delete or remove.. something. Maybe even an expiration date. It's driving me nuts, going thru all those things to get to my food, or whatever. Should be at least an expiration date...

New Resident
    I understand your point, but,I have enough of what I want. I don't want or need these for, whatever they're for. There should be a way to remove them.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSusies View Post
    I understand your point, but,I have enough of what I want. I don't want or need these for, whatever they're for. There should be a way to remove them.
    Well in that case, decline any parts you don't want gifted to you from your neighbors. I will admit though, it does get annoying swiping through a ton of parts to get to the food.

Rhino Keeper
    I've never understood why unused parts sitting in storage would be a problem. Money (or more like time saved) in the bank.

I do know, however, that the way they're organized is super aggravating in android with oldest in front so every visit requires endless tapping or scrolling to reach current RELEVANT items wayyyyyyyyy in the back.

My ios game is much more user friendly, anything you'd be looking for is right there at the front.

And i rarely even see the swedish flags or bunny ears...at all.

So just venturing that better organization would make this issue fade away somewhat.

Executive Chef
    i agree with you that better organization for droid players like me would be nice, but i just generally don't like having excess stuff. chalk it up to obsessiveness if that helps. i also dream that one day i will own exactly 6 of every appliance, even though i won't, since some of them are no longer available.

but regardless, it's all part of the no-wrong-way-to-play dynamic!

Rhino Keeper
    I gather that you're NOT a hoarder!