Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Next week's update: What are you doing to prepare?

Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    And don't forget about the pigs - you can't do anything without a dozen new little piggies clogging up your kingdom!

so.....true!!!!lol

Sorry, newbie to this forum and forums in general, but avid (understatement) storm8 game player. So many questions about Castle Story, but for now: at level 54, but have no clue AT ALL how to access this SWAN I keep seeing references to. Where is this elusive (to me) swan, how do I see it, how do I get the eggs? And have wondered since Day 1: how do you get stuff "out of storage?" Not inventory, I assume, since it reads "storage" and there is a storage "cellar" which like the Baron's tent, you can't get rid of. And one more: how do you cross-breed plants using the storage cellar? I'm clueless on these and lots of other questions! Can anyone point me to some HELP, please??? 🙏🏽 Thank for so very much for any info

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by myriptide View Post
    Sorry, newbie to this forum and forums in general, but avid (understatement) storm8 game player. So many questions about Castle Story, but for now: at level 54, but have no clue AT ALL how to access this SWAN I keep seeing references to. Where is this elusive (to me) swan, how do I see it, how do I get the eggs? And have wondered since Day 1: how do you get stuff "out of storage?" Not inventory, I assume, since it reads "storage" and there is a storage "cellar" which like the Baron's tent, you can't get rid of. And one more: how do you cross-breed plants using the storage cellar? I'm clueless on these and lots of other questions! Can anyone point me to some HELP, please??? 🙏🏽 Thank for so very much for any info
    2 swans were a prize for completing the latest event, it was a timed, chapter event and it has just ended so if you didn't do the event you won't be able to get the swans, at least I don't think so, unless there's an option to buy them with gems for people who didn't do or finish the event. If you did finish the event they are in your inventory under decorations. These two swans are dropping couple pink eggs every few hours and players can exchange those eggs for valentine stuff in the royal exchange. When it comes to storage, we "store" stuff in our inventory, there is no "storage". The storage cellar is just a building you need at one point in the game to be able to store things like buildings and decorations I think, but nothing gets actually stored in the storage cellar. When you're looking for your stuff it's all in your inventory, to pull stuff out you need to edit, go to inventory than look under buildings/deco tabs for things you actually pull out, rest is materials. You don't cross breed plants in the storage cellar, you do it in the arboretum, it will take the flower plants you have stored in your inventory and turn them into one plant that drops more petals, basically saving space and energy so store all your plants you'd like to turn into special shrubs and if you run out just buy more they're really cheap.
    I hope you can understand my explanation, it's really late I might be just writing jiberish =)
    Last edited by lilymonster4; 02-08-17 at 10:09 PM.

Banned
    They aren't going to use the swans for anything but the trades they already have up so if you're saving the eggs you might end up with eggs and no pink sheep or heart cows. They never use the items from one challenge for another challenge in case you weren't able to complete the challenge.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    im stocking up on vodka.....and i am so ready to chop 15000 trees, smash 30000 rocks, and do 25000 4 hour castle trips to get a pet mongoose that drops 1 wheat. Jazz hands and all! So excited!
    i love you!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    i love you!!!!!!
    xox

Farm Supplier
    I have something like this in another game I play,. These goals seem to be fulfilled in normal play but still the achievements can be a lot of fun!

I'm betting we're getting a leaderboard event like they have in dragon story, farm story, and fantasy forest story. It pits you against about 20 other kingdoms to get the most points through game play and/or purchased aids like boosts and timed collection items. The top prize is usually only won by two players, but milestone prizes are achievable throughout the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Based on everything I've seen so far about leaderboards (I stopped playing the other games before I ever saw one), I think I would rather have a community event. They aren't wildly popular, but at least we are working together towards goals, not against each other.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    New event just started, the Royal Games.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170209-211114.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	35911
    Last edited by TerraRanomi; 02-09-17 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Added pic

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast