Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Silver cowbells

New Resident

Silver cowbells

Please consider making the boosts that cost 2 bronze cowbells also available for one silver cowbell. I've got 30+ silver cowbells and there is one item for sale in this category.

Rhino Keeper

Silver Cow bells - no prizes to redeem

Hey, I have a hard time earning bells, but don't like silver bells since there is nothing I can spend them on.
    I already redeemed a couple bells for the long horn goat skin. That's it.

Love the bronze bells - very useful. Gold bells sometimes have nice items available during special events.

But the SILVER COW BELLS seem to be a neglected area. I now have 24 silver bells, 2 gold, 4 bronze.

Hopefully - some inventive and thoughtful person could throw us a bone in the silver bell category of redeemable goodies.

Thank you for your consideration.

**anyone with suggestions or comments??

Update: 032917 over a month later & no items put up to buy with silver bells.
    I see that this idea has been forwarded to the design team. I love this game & play it a lot. But I'm really frustrated with this. I was hoping for bronze bell today, actually spent gems to get the last item to get a bell.
    **never again!!** I got a silver bell! Now I just feel really stupid!! :-(

It really bothers me that the whole bell thing was not thought through!
    Is it too many things for the designers to do to keep the game interesting.
    After "608 days on the farm" I just may take a break!
    Last edited by jentlezat; 03-29-17 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jentlezat View Post
    Hey, I have a hard time earning bells, but don't like silver bells since there is nothing I can spend them on.
    I already redeemed a couple bells for the long horn goat skin. That's it.

Love the bronze bells - very useful. Gold bells sometimes have nice items available during special events.

But the SILVER COW BELLS seem to be a neglected area. I now have 24 silver bells, 2 gold, 4 bronze.

Hopefully - some inventive and thoughtful person could throw us a bone in the silver bell category of redeemable goodies.

Thank you for your consideration.

**anyone with suggestions or comments??
    I've forwarded this feedback about the Silver Cowbells to the design team

New Resident

Silver cow bells - please let me use them.

I continue to win silver cow bells. I have already bought everything I can (4 long horned goats). Please make something else (USEFUL PLEASE) available for me to "buy" with them. Ta from Max.

New Resident
    I'm very annoyed with the silver bells. It's the only one I get any more and I have almost 50 of them. And there's NOTHING I can do with them! The bronze bells are awesome but I can't get any of them and of course the gold ones never appear. I'm about ready to quit the game over this frustration.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi S8 development team

Can you please develop something for the Silver Cowbells? I have done the truck from time to time and have now 131 Silver Cowbells but nothing to do with them . Though, for those farmers with less Silver Cowbells, don't want them to miss out on nice things either, if it's only Silver Cowbells providing something nice and it won't be possible to purchase it with nothing else then Silver Cowbells.

I will go think about ideas too and will come back

Hopefully we will see some nice things to do with Silver Cowbells soon. Thanks.

I think it would be e good idea to create a flag for the mine, the forge, and jewelry maker. Then we should be able to use silver bells for them.

New Resident
    I am also frustrated...I try to send out my delivery truck daily which is becoming really frustrating since I have earned 29 silver bells but have nothing to spend them on. I actually quit playing this game for a while because of it. I recently started playing again just to discover nothing has been updated.

Please can u put the option of using the silver bells as double boosts for crafts and crops . I have over a 100 of them and can't use them, thank you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast