Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Silver cowbells

Silver cowbells

Since I have been waiting for a long time to see what new things I can get with silver cowbells and nothing is available, I thought I might suggest a trade program. How about I trade my 30 silver cowbells for 1 gold one...or 10 silver for 1 bronze? At this rate, I dread getting silver cowbells. It's like I lost the game. Getting a silver cowbell is the biggest let down after completing a task in this game. I have had over 30 let downs and counting....

MAKE SILVER BELLS USEFUL OR GET RID OF THEM. It is the biggest turn off to spend time on a game that gives you something useless in return. Spending time on deliveries becomes futile and frustrating and lowers morale. MAKE IT BETTER ALREADY.

I now have 57 silver cowbells with nothing to buy. When are they going to add something that we can buy with silver cowbells.

Host(ess)
    I too, find it frustrating that we receive countless silver cowbells and there is nothing to buy with them other than the one thing, goat skins. That is if you have not yet received enough gold cowbells to unlock the golden lure. I have been playing since it was started and have only received one gold cowbell. Countless bronze and silver. The thread is several months old about this and I am assuming nothing will be changed. With the amount of items you give and the cowbell you receive sure does not seem worth it to me. I will probably discontinue playing the delivery truck if there will not be any additions for us to use our silver cowbells for.

When you have the golden lure unlocked these silver bells are very useful.
    Also by unlocking smoked salmon if I remembered correctly.

Unhappy Silver Cow Bells

Why do I keep getting silver cow bells, which I can't use until I'm level 60, when I'm only level 32? Why should I continue to continue to complete these quests? I can't even convert them to bronze bells 🔔. It'll be years until I'm level 60. This is just 😭 sad.

Use them for crafting the golden lure (if already unlocked), or to unlock recipes on the smoking house.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ragecloset View Post
    Why do I keep getting silver cow bells, which I can't use until I'm level 60, when I'm only level 32? Why should I continue to continue to complete these quests? I can't even convert them to bronze bells ��. It'll be years until I'm level 60. This is just �� sad.
    Unfortunately there are many farmers facing the same issue as you are. We have more silver cowbells than we could ever use up. I believe there are many higher levels as I who dont have enough gold cowbells to unlock the golden lure to use up the silver cowbells. My silver cowbells sit useless.

I have moved your bug thread to the Suggestion forum where it's best seen by the team, since this isnt a bug.

Silver bells

Farm Story 2 fans, are you not sick of getting [] with silver bells? Come on already, I have seen posts a year or more old complaining about this. Admin, wake up! Do something about it! Make more items available or give us a way to trade up for gold or down for bronze!

forum rules
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-08-18 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words / merged duplicate thread - see forum rules

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast