Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Runes for coins

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    I guess storm8 have to strike a balance. Keep regular players who spend real money happy by allowing us small things like this (coins really are useless) I would love even 5 runes for 1.000.000 as expansion room is half the reason i don't buy more animals in value packs. I cant place them anywhere.
    So....more space would mean i may spend more money. Realistically that would benefit s8.
    I agree. I've only been playing two months (a lot, mind you, and have spent way too much real money) and already have space issues so I'm hesitant to buy any of the cute package animals if they're just going to sit in storage.

Fashion Designer
    1 billion is equal to 1,000 millions. 1 million coins for a rune.....if I spent the 80 million I would need to buy enough runes to expand once I would still have enough coins to expand 20 more times. Immediately. Or every 12 hours. I don't see team lava offering that type of a deal. I could see them offering 1 rune for 10 million...... and I'd love it.

Farm Supplier
    Between my kids and myself we have spent lots on gems, but never to buy missing runes, although especially my daughter has recently been selling off a lot of the 'normal' animals as she has run out of space and not enough runes to expand.
    More ways to get runes would be great. It's very much appreciated that they show up in spins (but you need to be lucky enough to get them), and as chapter rewards in story books (though 5 or 10 are a drop in the ocean when you need 70+ to expand). I love the value packs that offer runes, although not when they include snakes... (Value) packs that only offer runes, at a fair price, would probably sell like hot cakes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12