Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Runes for coins

Rhino Keeper

Runes for coins

I would like to suggest that Runes should be available in the shop to buy with coins. Several players have mentioned that they have more coins than they know what to do with. You can be in that situation after less than a year. The same players require 70 or more Runes to expand and it becomes a slow grind to progress. I think a price of 1,000,000 coins per Rune is reasonable. New players may not think so, but they will understand when they arrive at this point. I would be grateful if a Moderator could pass this to the development team. If nothing else, at least it would give S8's accountants a good laugh. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    I would like to suggest that Runes should be available in the shop to buy with coins. Several players have mentioned that they have more coins than they know what to do with. You can be in that situation after less than a year. The same players require 70 or more Runes to expand and it becomes a slow grind to progress. I think a price of 1,000,000 coins per Rune is reasonable. New players may not think so, but they will understand when they arrive at this point. I would be grateful if a Moderator could pass this to the development team. If nothing else, at least it would give S8's accountants a good laugh. Thanks.
    I would like to be able to buy Runes for coins but I think for 1,000,000 coins you should get at least 10 Runes, especially as it takes 80 runes to to expand.

It would be interesting to see how S8 feel about this.

This is a good idea, personally I would prefer it if we got food for coins instead but I know many people are struggling with space for new animals so it's understandable. How good would it be if we could buy gems with coins 😍

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    I would like to be able to buy Runes for coins but I think for 1,000,000 coins you should get at least 10 Runes, especially as it takes 80 runes to to expand.

It would be interesting to see how S8 feel about this.
    I would love to get that many, but l don't think they would come cheap. I would like other players to comment and share their opinions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hutchy12345 View Post
    This is a good idea, personally I would prefer it if we got food for coins instead but I know many people are struggling with space for new animals so it's understandable. How good would it be if we could buy gems with coins 
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    I would love to get that many, but l don't think they would come cheap. I would like other players to comment and share their opinions.
    these are good idea but you need to be realistic : s8 need players to buy gems and these ideas are not good for them
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    these are good idea but you need to be realistic : s8 need players to buy gems and these ideas are not good for them
    I wouldn't disagree with you, but no harm in asking.

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder how many people spend gems on runes? I certainly never have as I'm to busy spending precious gems on animals/habitats ect.

I guess storm8 have to strike a balance. Keep regular players who spend real money happy by allowing us small things like this (coins really are useless) I would love even 5 runes for 1.000.000 as expansion room is half the reason i don't buy more animals in value packs. I cant place them anywhere.
    So....more space would mean i may spend more money. Realistically that would benefit s8.

Buuut they probably don't care.

Rhino Keeper
    These are all great suggestions. And having close to a BILLION and a half in coins (no lie), I'd be thrilled to be able to spend coins on ANYTHING. Runes would be the most advantageous, as 80 runes to expand is painstakingly arduous. I don't care if it was a million a rune. But if we could use them for anything, food, animals, spins to wins, free battles, leader board advancement, anything, Id be happy. Unless storm 8 has something new in the bag we could use our coins for????

Fashion Designer
    Coins for runs would be cool, even a 1.99 package deal where you buy runes would be cool, especially since I noticed a lot of players who pay money for gems are the ones who run out of space.
    1,000,000 for 10 or even 5 runes would be cool and if not then for real money would also be cool.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    Please see also the thread " Coins" by Silverrain. Some very good suggestions there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast