Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Android version - Isles of love

Rhino Keeper
    It was extremely slow and then refused to open. I had to uninstall and reinstall because it'd just sit at load screen polishing dragons and whatever those cute phrases are at the top then it'd quit with a generic error. After the uninstall/reinstall it's a lot better., but there is that initial wait at each visit as my dragons load if I've not seen them already.
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Fashion Designer
    S8 HELP
    I'm getting notifications all day now! And not 1, but 4 to 10 the same same time and that 3 times last hour!!!
    All notifications are off in both my appsettings! And I'm not the only one I heard...

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, notificatios is ugly bug - same about bingo

Also I noticed when putting dragon in habitat from nest - scrolling game works perfect - but from the moment it gets there -game become again slow and lags. Also, when visiting community or neighbour, is scrolls smooth. So problem is probably something with habitats and coins display?

Also had no problem buying habitat on main account, but when kid try to by olympus temple thos version also crashes!

EDIT: on secondary account also had problems buying habitats - Passion pit crashes it. Went to Tropical island and bought it finally.
    Last edited by jbyn4e; 02-07-17 at 11:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is somebody else have problem with habitats (4 pcs) placed in water. After install a new version DS Valentine's I can't access to them - can't collect coins or move habitats to other place. I was forced to uninstall this version and install base one no matter it's a older version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    I'm getting notifications all day now! And not 1, but 4 to 10 the same same time and that 3 times last hour!!!
    All notifications are off in both my appsettings! And I'm not the only one I heard...
    I face the same problem. Every message come 8-10 times.
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Fashion Designer
    My game will not allow me to buy Teddy Bear Dragon with only an hour left and it my birthday! I could cry the buttons for both value packs do nothing but freeze game. I can't collect from my habitats it takes unbelievably long! This is really really slow and jerky.

But I really wanted the teddy.

Rhino Keeper
    I downloaded it for the gold, but went right back to the original version. The re-breed button sounds cool, but it isn't enough to get me to deal with the performance bugs.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

It is ok for a few miniute when logging in, after that is a disaster. It is very slow and laggy. When I scoll around the island to collect coins, I almost upgrade the habitat with 500 golds and this happens all the time, not just once. Please kindly fix.

By the way, could S8 consider colour tabs in battle arena and trading portal? It is again very slow scolling down.

Fashion Designer
    Good morning S8, thx for letting me know it's a new day!

All the possible settings for notifications are off in my app, I wish I also could choose for all, because I also don't want this kind of notifications, I can't put off.
    But what I really don't want is getting them in crazy amounts every time...

Please S8 Solve this problem. I love this game, but you let me hate it with this kind of things... 😢

Jackie

Rhino Keeper
    Please fix this . It's so slow and hard to do anything. It stalls and then goes back to where I got to collect the same stuff again. It also just knocks me out to where I got to restart the game. I also have to force close it alot . Please fix not enjoyable this way at all.

Rhino Keeper
    It seems that after update dated Feb 8 slownes has been resolved - or at least it's much faster.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast