Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Android version - Isles of love

Rhino Keeper

Android version - Isles of love

New version of game in play store.

First impressions:
    - there is rebreed button - yeah
    - don't know is island expansion included - If anyone know let me know, don't want to close last expansion.
    - is impossible slow and laggy - much slower then previous version. I might try to restart phone to see if that helps. Beware of gold traps when scrolling through game!
    - quit button now works every time - yeah
    - didn't try yet to buy some habitat or building to see does it crash as it used to.
    - one new goal (limited) Down the aisle

Anyone else notices anything more?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    It does have island expansions. Yay!!

New Resident
    I need to say thank you for the invite button. Make inviting neighbors much easier then trying to remember the storm ID. And yes the new Valentines one is very slow to respond hopefully it gets better

Fashion Designer
    How long until these changes get pushed to the regular version? My phone couldn't load more than a quarter of my game on the Valentine version, so I don't plan to use it to play.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for clarify for island expansions! But beware - in old version you will not see them and mine will be closed - claims some that already expanded (we are still waiting expansion to be finished to expand island parts...)

Also will see invite button when I try to visit some island - if it will be possible because of speed of game... I have feeling like playing on ZX spectrum

I also noticed that spin to win is IMPOSSIBLE to play, I had to install tropical island version just to be able to spin to win. Speed of game comparing new version with tropical island is like comparing Intel i7 processor with an Celeron processor - so slow it is

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Draem4 View Post
    I need to say thank you for the invite button. Make inviting neighbors much easier then trying to remember the storm ID. And yes the new Valentines one is very slow to respond hopefully it gets better
    For those that do not know, if you do not want to get a bunch of invites you do have have an option to turn off this feature under the game settings.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks kooky! I didn't noticed it.

Also, is anyone else game so slow, or is it just me? Should I report it, if it's only me?

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    It's not only you. Mine is almost unbearably jerky, moving around and in battles. Horrid since update.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks @comeseecomesah

So, did S8 forget some "debug" option on true, so it goes so sloooow? Please, moderators, ask your team when can we expect slowness to be resolved? It's almost impossible to play. Did you test it on real device before placing it in play store?

Fashion Designer
    After Visiting every habitat and waiting until the dragons in it were loaded. Pffff it took a while... 😕, but my game is a little bit faster...
    The mine is only closed in the original version, and you can't see your new expansions there. But you can play on it and only go to the Valentine when you have some dynamite to mine. 😉
    So far no crashes buying habitats!!! 😃

For now only Original on my phone, both versions on Tablet.
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 02-05-17 at 04:59 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast