Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Down the aisle ★ Valentine's 14-day challenge ★

Executive Chef

Down the aisle ★ Valentine's 14-day challenge ★

★ hi all ★ saw this, but not seen this posted elsewhere here (: do merge if there are (: also do share more info on "Down the aisle" 14-day challenge please, ty (:

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ hi all ★ saw this, but not seen this posted elsewhere here (: do merge if there are (: also do share more info on "Down the aisle" 14-day challenge please, ty (:

I have the same thing. It came up before DT.

Executive Chef
    Havent seen this yet...have to look a goal book.
    But I wonder.....I allready have Groom dragon he is hatched and have Bride dragon but in storage(she is so ugly,never wanted to hatch)....so is it worth it to hatch it and finish this goal,in my point of view not,the prize is not so special only 500 food and only one 10x boost.if there was more boost maybe but one??

What do you people think about this??

Executive Chef
    I have bride (24 hour breed) and groom (20 hour breed) on the nest.. What do you get by breeding them? A new dragon or just the goal reward?

Fashion Designer
    Why do I have 1EXP iso a x10 boost as a reward?
    Oh and I don't have it on the usual DS, only on Valentine DS...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Havent seen this yet...have to look a goal book.
    But I wonder.....I allready have Groom dragon he is hatched and have Bride dragon but in storage(she is so ugly,never wanted to hatch)....so is it worth it to hatch it and finish this goal,in my point of view not,the prize is not so special only 500 food and only one 10x boost.if there was more boost maybe but one??

What do you people think about this??
    I vote no. She's hideous, will take up valuable habitat room where an attractive dragon could live, and the 'prize' of 500 food is pathetic. The boost is nice, but just one? Nope. Not worth it.

S8 really needs to up their game on prizes- especially the food amounts. Food prizes and the paltry amounts offered in 'value' packs are downright insulting, and it makes me think none of the developers actually play their own game. It seems they have no clue how much food it takes to feed any of the newer dragons. Smh.

Plus, I am wondering why this goal has it's own icon? I think the large number of icons present right now is slowing the game down. It took me several minutes to get the wheel to spin, my battle arena animation is all choppy, and forget about visiting neighbors in a timely fashion- it's taking ages to load.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 02-04-17 at 12:39 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the bride and groom breeding with an 18 hour timer. This could give two known options. Does anyone else have anything to report?

Executive Chef
    ★ yes, holographic or wave rider outcome possibility ★ 18 hours ★

I'll probably give this wedding breeding a miss .. lol ★

Thanks for your comments on this thread (: ★
    Last edited by Den8137259; 02-04-17 at 06:16 AM.

Host(ess)
    Since I don't have either, I'm going to try while it's breedable again. Otherwise, I'd skip if I had them.

Rhino Keeper
    Ya, I'll pass.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast