Thread: General questions

New Resident

Question General questions

I play both restaurant and bakery story. Recently I'm have new icons on the bakery story that if you click on them they say for example cook and serve brownies to get bonus coins. However this new icon is not on he restaurant story. Is there a reason why?
    Also is it possible to have a select all button for gifting? If you have alot of neighbors it's rather time consuming.
    Final question. The news feed only keeps track of recent activity. Does everyone that plays know this because not everyone that tips leaves a message on my wall so if I don't constantly watch it some people don't get tipped back by me. Is there a way to let everyone know that they should post a message if they tip so they can be tipped back. Or is there a way to have the news feed keep track of all tippers?

Like everyone else I like these games but I can't sit and play all day long

These new icons are tasks. They are randomly being added to every storm8 id with the valentine games. Eventually at a random time you will get them, but there is nothing mechanical that can be done about it

Unregistered

Baker story Dilema

To whom this concern,
    I haven't. Had any problem up until today. It is about whenever I try to put a chair from the storage. It would. Not place n is says that it re freshed my game! I did not have any problem before?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To whom this concern,
    I haven't. Had any problem up until today. It is about whenever I try to put a chair from the storage. It would. Not place n is says that it re freshed my game! I did not have any problem before?
    This seems to be a new bug that has started since the new update. There are a few posts about it in the forum now, and it happened to me this afternoon, even though I dont have the current update.

Unregistered

Angry Bakery out of sync with server

I am having this same issue today. It's getting frustrating
    Mics Bakery

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To whom this concern,
    Here's a "work around" for this glitch. When you take your chairs out of storage, place them in an empty space, not beside a table. Then move them to the table. The problem seems to be with the way the chairs turn to face the table when you take them out.