Thread: 865 Dragons

Banned

865 Dragons

I am at a loss to understand how dragon habitats are allocated and when I do the math it is rather mind boggling.

My main game is level 200 this giving be a healthy 217 allotted habitats.

By good luck I started this game 6 months after is started so I don't have all the dragons but I have enough that I still have dragons in storage awaiting the reveal on my Isle one day and heaps in storage.

Treasure Trove x 7 housing 13 dragons, Metal Mines, Passion Pitt, Tropic Strand, Ancient Tarpit, Stone Quarry, Fairytale Forest and Cosmic Expanse each holding 3 dragons for a total of 21 dragons. Thankfully I felt the need to sell my Ancient Atlas habitat and put Cartographer into storage as I have no use for maps but if I had all the resource dragons that would be another 4 habitats for 8 dragons.

Total dragons 42 living in 18 habitats. Now I would be in huge trouble should I have all the remaining dragons, where to house them? Most of my habiats house 4 dragons BUT even with this the numbers don't compute as I would need habitats to house 4.135678919598 dragons but nope the hold 4. The numbers are even more alarming if my habitats held 3 dragons, I would need in excess of 274 habitats.

Again my dilemma is how do we display all of our dragons with these lmited resources?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    A dilemma very near and dear to us. <3

We add more land when we can and as technology supports it. While these tiny devices are powerful, they do have limitations as to how much you can do with them. If we had infinite habitats, even on a beastly device, it's going to be a bad time.

That being said, we want to offer cool new Dragons for players to enjoy. Everyone has their own tastes as to which ones are their favorites and which ones they aren't fan of. In most play styles, this doesn't present a challenge because Caretakers may only collect casually. An ultimate Caretaker who collects them all may need to plan how they want to display their Dragons.

We already have a thread open about the habitat cap, so please feel free to continue the existing discussion over there. ^_^