Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine Day Sales 2017 | on sale until 2/15/17 at 6:00 PM PST

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    at your level I would spend on something useful for your kingdom. maybe a pink cow, pig or sheep if you have not been able to make one during the event.. as these have drops.
    the pink animals, mushroom ring too.. are important in some events as we have to trigger a pink sunkupine.. it's the only way of doing so.
    good choice also, if you haven't acquisted yet.. is a Pink Alicorn.. that will help you energy-wise throughout the whole game.
    I am only level 30, so this is good info. However, do the events where you have to trigger the pink skunkupine come as part of the regular storylines? And do they give you steps to acquire the pink things? I don't have many gems, and tend not to spend money in games.

Executive Chef
    @ brogansmom

there was a goal in the early stages that you had to beat up 5 lovecupines. it took me ages! but thanks to only one pink chicken I had, I finished the goal. other pink animals do trigger lovecupines, so if you got through the last Wedding Event.. try and craft a pink animal.. you don't have to spend gems that way.

this is what I found for you in the Hub Inventory:

Lovecupine
    Found: may spawn when collecting from a pink animal including chickens, the Pink Alicorn and the Wedding Alicorn.
    Thee first time a lovecupine is triggered, you will get a new goal which asks you to beat up 5 pink Lovecupines.
    Notes:
    1. you do NOT need to make a second sword.... you already have one in your inventory.
    2. the 5 lovecupines will be activated upon collection of a pink animal. It's random and rare to spawn one and this goal may take a couple of months.
    3. collect as often as you can from your pink animal.
    4. do not contact Support, they cannot help you as it is not a bug.
    5. this is a one off goal and completing it does not give any reward or trigger any other goal.
    6. originally this goal came from the goals in the Love Shack. You will not get any other goals to do with the Love Shack.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    OK, did hear the VoC, so made some changes:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1393427
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by brogansmom View Post
    I am only level 30, so this is good info. However, do the events where you have to trigger the pink skunkupine come as part of the regular storylines? And do they give you steps to acquire the pink things? I don't have many gems, and tend not to spend money in games.
    Just note that the lovecupines are apparently a holdover from the origional Love Shack quest. (Left behind to remind those of us who missed out 'No Love Shack for you!' I guess. ) I triggered the goal to defeat 5 lovecupines after getting either the pink or wedding alicorn a few years back. As long as you don't have anything pink to trigger them, you won't get the quest, and once you do trigger it, it will take a while to complete.

(So basically everything that Moon posted. Lol I broke my own rule of not reading the previous responses before replying. )

Please do not be tempted to gem through it!! Once you have fought the five lovecupines, that's it, there are no follow-up quests and no useful rewards. (coins and xp can be gained elsewhere)
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 02-04-17 at 03:48 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Does anyone know how often the Romantic Larkspur drops red petals? I like how they look, but don't want to spend many gems on something that primarily drops white petals. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by keychaindragon View Post
    Does anyone know how often the Romantic Larkspur drops red petals? I like how they look, but don't want to spend many gems on something that primarily drops white petals. Thanks!
    I have 2 out that I never collect from (just there for decoration). First water gave kissing dust (it's a craft item for LS) & 2nd one did give a red petal. Regen time is 10 minutes so I can try again & report back for you one more time.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Aww, thanks so much! I don't have the love shack, but I wouldn't mind having a few for decoration and an occasional source of red petals. My single red trillium could use some backup. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by keychaindragon View Post
    Aww, thanks so much! I don't have the love shack, but I wouldn't mind having a few for decoration and an occasional source of red petals. My single red trillium could use some backup. Lol
    I don't collect from them either but I just did a few times and got 2 red petals from 6 collections. And black flags for white petals (possibly others too).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    I don't collect from them either but I just did a few times and got 2 red petals from 6 collections. And black flags for white petals (possibly others too).
    I've collected from them several times today and got both white and red petals
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Thanks!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast