Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Valentine Day Sales 2017 | on sale until 2/15/17 at 6:00 PM PST

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    I've noticed that the pink chicken cost 2.000 coins now, before they cost 20 gems. I wish I wouldn't spend those 20 gems on chicken, so I would be able to buy pink rainbow now.
    the chickens and other animals that cost gems were 'collection pieces' giving drops from the Love Shack event, years ago. the pink animals that are now on sale.. drop like normal animals.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by megant87 View Post
    i'll be disappointed to not have the love shack if they don't, but if they release something similar or give us a reason to use these special drops, i'll be happy!!
    agree!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    @MeganT87 - here is the response from S8 on your question.

There was an issue that caused the Gem animals that were available in the market to drop some older Valentine's Day items that were used for an older event and don't currently have a use in-game. These animals were replaced with the animals that are currently in the Market, who won't drop these items.
    Thank you!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There was an issue that caused the Gem animals that were available in the market to drop some older Valentine's Day items that were used for an older event and don't currently have a use in-game. These animals were replaced with the animals that are currently in the Market, who won't drop these items.
    Referring to old Valentine's drops.. but from the Valentines Flower and the Pink Mushroom Rings. They sometimes drop 'Entwined Seedlings' (pink seedling) which are not used nor available anymore, but strangely the Elvens sometimes ask for some in an exchange.. luckily I can collect them now to use in trading.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    I also purchased the pink chickens for 20 gems then noticed they were 2,000 coins the next day. Now, the pink chickens aren't available to purchase at all.

I can't understand for the life of me why the chickens weren't put in the Royal Exchange with the other V-Day pink animals...

Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    I've noticed that the pink chicken cost 2.000 coins now, before they cost 20 gems. I wish I wouldn't spend those 20 gems on chicken, so I would be able to buy pink rainbow now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    You can send in a ticket about this. Perhaps your 20 gems will be refunded.

Where is my pink chicken? And you can't buy them anymore...will this be fixed?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789