Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by salmakyounis View Post
    Thank you! I've just got chapter 10 left for the quest. Can't wait to get rapunsel.

To increase coins I put higher earners with lower ones. Collect regularly. And I also planted only low costing fruit initially. I can afford to plant nuts etc now but before would plane rune prunes and collect once a day. My level is 101. What is the max level?
    Right now it's 200, ppl are beyond that so if/when they raise the cap some will be way beyond

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Make sure you have your higher earning critters in the higher capacity habitats and collect your coins often enough that the habitats don't max out. or example, Fire only holds 2500 and can max pretty fast. I rearrange who lives where often as I get things hatched and leveled up.
    If you use real money to buy gems, I think they're best spent on habitats since the gem-purchased habitats hold four critters and 55k-85k coins. Someone else may be able to give more suggestions on gem spending since I don't use them much.
    No need to use coins to upgrade to Grand farms until you have a steady enough income to plant Charm Cherries (26k per planting) and Nexus Nuts (75k per planting).
    As much as you want to level animals up so that you can earn more coins, hold back a little. You'll need that precious food for events. Only level up the highest earners you have and all six regular elements (this can be done with just three animals). The steady income will come soon enough.
    Good luck!
    Thank uu

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123