Thread: Videos not working

Banned

Videos not working

Any one else having problems with the videos not loading.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Any one else having problems with the videos not loading.
    I have issues quite often. I typically have to turn off my wifi for them to load & play
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Sorry to hear that! If you continue to have trouble loading the videos, please submit a ticket by filling out this form and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

I've been having problems off and on also. Most of the time if I click on it again, it will start. Other times I need to force close the app.

Rhino Keeper
    I have an iPad with limited capacity. I have Fantasy Forest, Dragon Story and Castle Story which now take up so much of my capacity. It seems once I delete some things the videos load better. NOt sure if you have the same problem, Now that the games have so many things on them it has taken up a lot more data. I don't know if things can be removed to help or not. I have a ton of decor that I don't even use.

Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    I have an iPad with limited capacity. I have Fantasy Forest, Dragon Story and Castle Story which now take up so much of my capacity. It seems once I delete some things the videos load better. NOt sure if you have the same problem, Now that the games have so many things on them it has taken up a lot more data. I don't know if things can be removed to help or not. I have a ton of decor that I don't even use.
    The game downloads & saves only what it needs, so if you go and sell all the decor you don't care for, delete the game and then reinstall, it will only download what it needs. This means that you won't have those decors saved to your device again. If you just put them to storage, next time you open your storage it will down load the icons for the decors. Same if you open the album. If you're really low on space I guess keep use of those two to a limit. It might save you a few MB but that's probably not much. I know Castle story gets bloated pretty quick due to all the past events and banners displayed. Just be prepared for higher data usage the next few times you play.

In Android there's actually an option where you can clear the data saved locally by an app, which I use regularly. iOS you have to delete it outright and reinstall.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    In Android there's actually an option where you can clear the data saved locally by an app, which I use regularly. iOS you have to delete it outright and reinstall.
    For iOS you can clear your cache by going to settings-safari-delete data.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Yeah the videos fail to work for me all the time, even after a reboot on the Ipad.

Other S8 games are worse, Bakery and Rest Story they almost never work.