Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Napping Turtle - Tournament! Feb. 3rd, 2017

Fashion Designer
    Seriously one of the hardest ones! I got stuck in Round 15, then Round 16, then Round 17, then round 18 and now Round 19 T_T At this rate I won't finish in time. I have literally lost those rounds about 5 times each or more.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still stuck on round 20. I just can't seem to get past it no matter what I try. Please help.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I finally beat round 20 with my wise eagle level 12. I used combo mww. Water was critical hit. On to round 21.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I'm still stuck on round 20. I just can't seem to get past it no matter what I try. Please help.
    I got it it with Felione first try with fire being critical. Hope this helps

Rhino Keeper
    Any suggestions on round 21. I used birthday bear level 15 and nothing. I used my wise eagle and nothing. There's only 21 hours left of the tournament. I really want to win this one. Never won any of these tournaments. This one is so cute.

Rhino Keeper
    Beat round 21 with red Weasley level 15 using magic fire magic. Magic was the critical hit. Now I guess I will see what round 22 has in store for me.

Farm Supplier
    can anyone tell me how to beat level 19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by seraconan View Post
    can anyone tell me how to beat level 19
    It depends what weapon you have. You should refer to Post #11 by Hiloves69 in this thread for strong elements against Nature and Fire (see below):

19) Cactus Kitsune 20 (Nature/Fire) -> (fire gem spring halloween rainbow* / water service zodiac rainbow*)

The strongest element should be Rainbow (strong against both Nature and Fire) so you should use your fighters with the Rainbow element. If you don't have, you should try Fire, Water, or Gem elements. You have to try it on your own.

Executive Chef
    An other strong start and ending badly.

Farm Supplier
    Pisces has been my nemesis. Yet another failed tournament. You know, some of us have to work TL. No way we can make these shorter tournaments that happen mid week, especially when you take away 15 hours at the beginning. This tournament did not appear until 5:00pm EST on my device. Honestly I don't care any more. Will try, but I am not spending gems. Thank you everyone for your suggestions and help. You are the community that keeps me coming back and playing.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast