Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Napping Turtle - Tournament! Feb. 3rd, 2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Hi I'm struggling to get past round 17 the peridot phoenix . I don't have any gems or diamonds. I tried using my dark/fire animals and my skull/fire animals and I just can't beat it. Please somebody tell me what's a good one to use.
    Sometimes a common animal can defeat a Super rare or Ultra rare animal. You can try Skyger or another dark animal you have. Hope this will help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Hi I'm struggling to get past round 17 the peridot phoenix . I don't have any gems or diamonds. I tried using my dark/fire animals and my skull/fire animals and I just can't beat it. Please somebody tell me what's a good one to use.
    You might try your Trent or another tree type critter. I just beat it with my Trent after all of yesterday of trying all my dark elements and all failed much to my frustration good luck keep trying

Farm Supplier
    I'm also struggling to get past level 10 I've tried every combo but no use and i dont have gems to finish the level
    pls help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by seraconan View Post
    I'm also struggling to get past level 10 I've tried every combo but no use and i dont have gems to finish the level
    pls help
    Plant is strong against Sapybura. I won using Ancient Sloth I believe (whichever is listed on page one).
    I don't have any of the special ones like rainbow/magic/crystal/halloween/etc., so I can't always use what others have posted and have to experiment. Keep trying!

Rhino Keeper
    Just completed the tournament by beating Napping Turtle with Grand Unicorn by Rainbow. It took me 4 tries in defeating the turtle (i.e., 9 strong hits and one critical). Coincidentally, in the final three rounds Rainbow is the strongest element and I enlisted all of my four Epic Rainbow animals (Grand Unicorn, Pedal Peacock, Rainbow Raven, and Pinata Puppy) to the fight. Nappy Turtle is in Storage now but I doubt I will bring it out anytime soon. Good luck to all still fighting.

Rhino Keeper
    ^Awesome, supermaay! Thanks for posting your results; they definitely helped me get through.
    I think that round 25 is going to be a tough one for me, but I want that turtle.

Executive Chef
    Just finished the tournament. Defeated Turtle the first time trying with Liger 1 critical hit with lightning. Another animal who probably stays for a very long time in storage. But it's another creature. Glad I'm finished.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Just finished the tournament. Defeated Turtle the first time trying with Liger 1 critical hit with lightning. Another animal who probably stays for a very long time in storage. But it's another creature. Glad I'm finished.
    Congratulations. Yours is a good example of how the "luck" factor plays in the tournament. Rainbow is strong against both Water and Nature in Napping Turtle while Lightning is strong only to Water (only neutral to Nature). Thus, from the statistical perspective, using Rainbow should have a better probability in defeating the turtle. However, I got 9 strong hits before a critical strike while your Lightning rendered a critical hit in the first strike. I don't know how many times you have used Liger's Lightning during the tournament. I used Grand Unicorn's Rainbow for the first time in Round 25. It should be fresh and should provide a better chance in giving its best shot. Hope this information is useful.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Congratulations. Yours is a good example of how the "luck" factor plays in the tournament. Rainbow is strong against both Water and Nature in Napping Turtle while Lightning is strong only to Water (only neutral to Nature). Thus, from the statistical perspective, using Rainbow should have a better probability in defeating the turtle. However, I got 9 strong hits before a critical strike while your Lightning rendered a critical hit in the first strike. I don't know how many times you have used Liger's Lightning during the tournament. I used Grand Unicorn's Rainbow for the first time in Round 25. It should be fresh and should provide a better chance in giving its best shot. Hope this information is useful.
    Thanks. I have 3 lightning (SR) animals on epic form for battling. I switch between these 3 during the tournaments. I dont know for sure how many times I just used it, but probably more than once.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey guys I need help with dusky round 20. I've tried my magic/fire combo and my water/fire. Both r at max level but they aren't doing it. Please help . I have never finished any of these tournament s . I really want this one. Please help. I have no gems or diamonds . So what other combos might work.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast