Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Tournament: Avatar Dragon 3 days from Feb 3

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    This is most likely my last tourney. My dragons that should win have not been. Seems like the odds have been changed and it's getting more and more difficult.

Break out your FORGEFATHER, he dominates!

I was surprised when I read everyone seems to be having issues with prize fighter... My FORGEFATHER 15 beat him the 1st time (mm). Hope this helps!!
    I can usually count on him for most wins
    For me I had no issues with any dragon (thank God cause I've had less time to play with super bowl sunday) but now I'm stuck on centurion. Grrrr.
    I really want that avatar! I always see it in the store next to *unable to breed* which I found so infuriating for years! But if it comes down to it I'll spend the gold (which I hate to do) to beat centurion and win her.
    Hi
    * Just beat centurion with forgefather (MB)*

Last edited by Sjadelove; 02-05-17 at 07:06 PM.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Agreed on Forgefather. He is a champ ****er when all else fails and I'll add the following who have done justice against champs too (none are diamonds nor ultra rares):

Leftheart
    Little Hero
    Ghost Armor
    Elements (beats Glasswing 90% of the time)
    Apprentice
    Dame of Darkness
    Pot of Gold
    Mage
    Beast
    Fire
    Firestorm
    Landworm
    Chronicler

Fashion Designer
    I messed up. Tried to keep the opponent low so certain dragon types would have a better chance, but I didn't think about the tournament being so short. Then I got stuck on Prize Fighter for 15 hours. Not going to make it. Lost 100 gold in a gold trap when collecting coins too near the top. Not e ought spare gold to spend on the tourney.

Congrats to those who completed! :-) Good luck to those who are still battling! :-)

Farm Supplier
    Help!!!! I can't freaking beat Turtle (17) SMH....... lost so many dragons!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyRum View Post
    Help!!!! I can't freaking beat Turtle (17) SMH....... lost so many dragons!!!
    I used Sweet Tooth.

Trying my hand on Avatar now!

Farm Supplier
    It's the first tournament I've really used 'The Dark One', even won against the Avatar.
    He did get preferential treatment on that one, because I needed a Red Type for the stage event.
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Okay, this is the first time this game has truly made me angry. I accidentally ultimated Prize Fighter, so decided that, because I had already spent 30 gold, I should at least try to win the dragon, despite running out of time. I sped up the timer between battles and just opened the game again to go up against Round 17 (Centurion). I paid another 2 gold to speed up the timer, and found Turtle (round 14!) again???? I am very angry and disappointed. It is late at night for me so despite having 9 hours left I won't make it unless I spend even more gold.

Edit: I should add that this isn't just a case of the game resetting back to an earlier time point, I put Lost Love dragon in the evo temple half an hour ago and it's still there.

Edit2: I defeated Turtle again and sped up the timer and Centurion appeared... yeah that doesn't make any sense at all.... anyway couldn't defeat Centurion first try so I'm giving up, not spending more gold
    I had a similar issue (no gold involved, though, thankfully) and was just checking the posts to see if it happened to anyone else.

I beat Spooky Tree and then harvested all my crops for a Bingo task. A few seconds later, while I was replanting, the processing screen popped up and the arena was open again. Spooky Tree was there, like I hadn't just beat him a few seconds prior. I beat him again and went back to my fields. That's when I realized this wasn't the usual rollback 'synching' issue: my crop fields were still showing as harvested after the reset. Had it been an actual synching issue, the crops would have been ripe and ready to harvest since I originally harvested them AFTER beating Spooky Tree the first time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjadelove View Post
    ... My FORGEFATHER 15 beat him the 1st time (mm).
    I can usually count on him for most wins
    I agree! I use Forgefather a lot, especially for the 'use a red dragon' bingo tasks. He's pretty awesome and has an impressive win rate on my isles.

Congrats on Avatar! I made it just under the wire and am pleased to welcome such a pretty dragon to my crew. These flash tourneys really challenge my time management abilities (or lack thereof).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345