Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament: Avatar Dragon 3 days from Feb 3

Fashion Designer
    Yay Zaara you are back! They seem to do a new one each month, hope you get this one
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Yay Zaara you are back! They seem to do a new one each month, hope you get this one
    Hi Katali :-)
    Tks much. I'll remember that for the next one I like. Collecting 80 "things" in a month isn't difficult...I keep forgetting to battle though and then the dragon changes.
    Hmmmm....Marionette not so much but what do you think about the tales? I'm excited abt the tarot "tribe" of dragons and I'm planting diadates like crazy so I'll have enough food to meet level-up reqs when the timer auto starts.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me or are way less people posting in this tourney thread? Where's the love? Lol 😆

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    Is it just me or are way less people posting in this tourney thread? Where's the love? Lol ��
    Is it because it's not a sticky and people haven't noticed it do you think?

Zaara, I am planting like crazy too the tales dragons look fab, and I know Passion is supposed to be great in the arena so I'm trying for that also while it's available. Hoping the Lovers dragon will also be good.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Zarra, it's good to see you're back as well.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Already lost 3 dragons to Prize Fighter - Infinity, Diamond and Little Hero. As soon as my level 10 Leftheart finishes breeding Passion, I'll probably try that one next.

EDIT: Something told me to use my level 15 Apprentice and it worked, mbm.
    Last edited by starship412; 02-04-17 at 05:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    This has always been one of my all time favourite dragons, one of the earliest Tournament prizes too! I spent gold to win it before, and I'm willing to do so again for another one of these magnificent dragons. Very happy with the tournament ^^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    This has always been one of my all time favourite dragons, one of the earliest Tournament prizes too! I spent gold to win it before, and I'm willing to do so again for another one of these magnificent dragons. Very happy with the tournament ^^
    Hopefully you won't have to use any gold lol this one has been exceptionally easy. Lol makes me nervous about the next one already

So far this has been easy for me! Already on the 12th round! Hope I get my Avatar dragon, even if that means I'd have to spend gems to get it. Really wish I win!

edit : unfortunately, luck has just left my side. I've been getting absolutely no luck at all with prize fighter. Was close to beating him with a level 6 metal though. Still, how does s8 expect me to beat that?! Ughh now regret raising my hopes. Really thought I was already gonna have that Avatar dragon. hope i see that beauty of a dragon again.
    Last edited by themusicloverme; 02-05-17 at 01:47 AM. Reason: short rant on prize fighter 🤦🏻*♀️

Farm Supplier
    This is getting really frustrating. Started the day on prize fighter...and ending my day with a line full of dragons waiting for healing. 0-15 today.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast