Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament: Avatar Dragon 3 days from Feb 3

Quote Originally Posted by ccorbett4 View Post
    This is getting really frustrating. Started the day on prize fighter...and ending my day with a line full of dragons waiting for healing. 0-15 today.
    That sucks. Only have 1 in line for the spring, but I still feel sad about giving up on avatar because of prize fighter.

Rhino Keeper
    So ridiculous. I never have a problem with any champ, at all, until tournament time. I'm ok with loosing a few times, but to have an entire day spent on one round is absurd. Someone mentioned there aren't too many players commenting on the tournament, my guess is more and more are no longer playing. On top of the difficulty completing tournaments, I am now maxed on expansions and habitats. So, what does it matter what I win or breed? Can't do anything with them anyway.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't have too much trouble with the champs this time, I was worried though, last tournament I was stuck on a champ for 2 days, and there just isn't time in a 2.5 day tournament for that to happen even once. Sending all my champ beating luck to anyone who needs it My Metal (4) kicked Centurion's butt this morning, after my level 13 Metal folded lol. Trying to get enough food to up him to 15, whilst also growing for tales.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

I too am on the guaranteed 24 hrs of battling the champion type 2/3 through the tournament. Just like last time. And the time before that...

Executive Chef
    Avatar egg on nest, thanks to valiant , HL , and RS ....... when hatched it can share the nest with my beautiful epic one ....... to beautiful to be in storage

Good luck everyone
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Here's my results:

1. Planet 1 - Coral 10 B (one hit ko)
    2. Puffer 2 - Aries 10 mB
    3. Island 4 - Cursed Rose 10 Mm (lost Island 10)
    4. Pumpkin 7 - Aether 10 B (lost Curio 12? Hmm, a blue dragon losing to a red dragon? Something isn't right. )
    5. Tusker 8 - Mistmoth 10 bM
    6. Knightmare 11 - Warrior Princess 10 B
    7. Bubble 10 - Electric 10 Bb
    8. Boo 12 - Beast 13 M
    9. Clown 13 - Pot of Gold 10 bmb
    10. Golem 14 - Atlantis 10 B
    11. Bubble Gum 15 - Flamingo 10 B
    12. Prize Fighter 20 - Apprentice 15 mbm (lost Infinity 15, Diamond 15, Little Hero 13)
    13. Pot of Gold 16 - Ignis 14 bmm
    14. Turtle 17 - Sweet Tooth 8 B (lost Aphrodite 9 trying to be slick and failed. My fault on that one. )
    15. Spooky Tree 18 - Bride of Franken 8 B
    16. Hot Chocolate 19 - Apprentice 15 B
    17. Centurion 20 - Infinity 15 bM (surprisingly beat him on the first try)
    18. Avatar 20 - Black Pearl 8 B

I was gonna not play through this tourney only because I want to save the early battles for the tales' battles.... Little did I realize that ch. 3's battles for me will be after the tourney ends... I wish I realized this sooner. Now it's full speed ahead to get through the last 6 rounds in 14 hours. I hope I can make it!
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, this is the first time this game has truly made me angry. I accidentally ultimated Prize Fighter, so decided that, because I had already spent 30 gold, I should at least try to win the dragon, despite running out of time. I sped up the timer between battles and just opened the game again to go up against Round 17 (Centurion). I paid another 2 gold to speed up the timer, and found Turtle (round 14!) again???? I am very angry and disappointed. It is late at night for me so despite having 9 hours left I won't make it unless I spend even more gold.

Edit: I should add that this isn't just a case of the game resetting back to an earlier time point, I put Lost Love dragon in the evo temple half an hour ago and it's still there.

Edit2: I defeated Turtle again and sped up the timer and Centurion appeared... yeah that doesn't make any sense at all.... anyway couldn't defeat Centurion first try so I'm giving up, not spending more gold
    Last edited by Florr06; 02-05-17 at 03:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    For the first time in ages I don't think I'm going to finish! After battling prize fighter for a whole day, I finally beat him (with diamond 13 - diamond 15 lost 4 times). And then spooky tree became a pain lost 3 times only for crypt to come to my rescue! So with 9
    hours left to go its bedtime grrrrr!

Fashion Designer
    Yep same goes for me...their algo has me trapped at Prize Fighter...I am not counting but its over 15 losses with the best matches (Diamond, Valiant, Pyramid, Metal, Soccer, Infinity) over and over and over.

Not too fun when the machine wont let you progress and I am for sure not spending gold for this prize.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast