Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Search for Love - STAGE EVENT!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post
    I'm on chapter 10. My Lost Love has won 4 battles and none of them are being counted! I don't know what to do. This should have been an easy chapter, but if my wins aren't counting, I'm screwed! Help please!
    Have you tried restarting your game?... sometimes that helps
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Executive Chef
    All finished. Overall this one wasn't too stressful by planning in advance. Dragons already on the nest.

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting really upset with these games. They now require us to win battles with certain colors. And they require a certain color gem to be traded. I read where someone had 99 Gems of that color, so they were set up for failure.

What really bothers me is when we don't get credit for the battles we win. My new day starts at 1 AM. I stayed up till one. Got the screen for collecting money and trade gold with my friends. Completed that and then went to do my battles for chapter 10 act one. i used the ads to speed up the battle time. I won two battles with the required dragon. Then had a dragon with pink and green combo that I just couldn't win the battles with. Finally by using other dragons i win. Then this afternoon went to win my third battle. I won it by doing ultimate. but it only registered one battle won! So I'm back to square one and most the day is gone. I don't feel it's worth the effort to complain to S8 to try and get credit for the two bottles because by the time they figure it out the tales would be over. So I'm venting here because it's the only place I my voice can be heard it seems like.
    Also I did restart my phone and it's still only showed one win. I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it still only showed one win. This is just wrong.
    I used to spend actual cash to buy gold or Gems for this game and some of the other games. But I'm getting to the point with all the changes S8 is making that I am not spending the money that I used to spend because it's becoming too frustrating. I know it's a game and that's my choice to play but if they want to keep players and have them spend the cash, listen to us. I know I'm not the only one who stop spending cash. I have read where others have done it as well.
    If anyone else has any other suggestions of what I should've done or could've done or anything that can help with my battles problem where it didn't register, please let me know how to. I appreciate any help anyone can give.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Fashion Designer
    Guess we better quit saving up too many gems before crafting Large Gems. More demands on our limited time and infrastructures... It would be so nice if we could manage our inventory, move dragons in and out of storage, and not be tricked into placing buildings that we can never get rid of.

I like to do something a bit more creative than just filling every nook and cranny with habitats brimming with dragons that never stop giving me those darned coins. OMG...I am starting to hate collecting them more than anything else in the game! Then you collect some or do an evolution of a dragon and it keeps scattering the coins back out there so that it can tell you that you are making progress.

I found the battles with the Lost Love to go pretty well. I only skipped one dragon, a Wizard (which for some reason have been very perky lately), and didn't need any Ultimates. The Lost Love is a level 13, for most of us, so it's got teeth. It seems like the Valentines dragons are in a class like the Olympus and Metal dragons.

If you've bred your Leftheart, Rightheart, and Passion dragons, maxed out the Darling Dragons World Event, and done the Searching for Love Tales, you now own all of the Valentines Category of Dragons. Yay! Back pats all around.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920