Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Search for Love - STAGE EVENT!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    Just for fun I tried to breed a love Dragon. I always get rid of those because I think it's one of the ugliest ones there is. As I knew I would, I immediately got virtue at 33 hours. My next two tries were 15 hours each. This was from various combinations with white and red including crusader one time and the basics another time. Third time was peppermint and hermit. No love dragon.

This is getting all too predictable.. I haven't started the tales yet.
    Try Olympus X Laserlight (or any red/white). It only has 3 (or 4) possible outcomes: Love, Olympus, Laserlight, and Prime Power. Sadly, there is no way to get rid of the 15 hr. Laserlight fails.

Edit: and maybe White Chocolate is another possible outcome now? Can't tell if it is breedable or just on sale. :/ It's a 15 hr, too, though.

Angry

Help! I can't battle because the powers dissapear. And my game is pretty wonky. I can only mine in certain areas, and my evolution flower disappeared but i can't get a new one since i need 1000 gems!! Pls help i really want to get the lost love dragon but i can't because i cannot battle ;-;

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    Help! I can't battle because the powers dissapear. And my game is pretty wonky. I can only mine in certain areas, and my evolution flower disappeared but i can't get a new one since i need 1000 gems!! Pls help i really want to get the lost love dragon but i can't because i cannot battle ;-;
    Have you tried uninstalling game? Reinstalling game?
    Maybe clear your website data from your device. (iOS is Settings->Safari->Clear Website Data) before reinstalling game. Good Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Have you tried uninstalling game? Reinstalling game?
    Maybe clear your website data from your device. (iOS is Settings->Safari->Clear Website Data) before reinstalling game. Good Luck!!
    No it didn't work

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Accompanying Habitat (not part of the actual event)

Sweetheart Island
    Attachment 35789
    Type: Habitat
    Level: 10
    Dragon Capacity: 4
    Coin Capacity: 10,000 Coin
    Cost: 500 Gold - On Sale for 250 Gold
    Sells for: 7,800 Coin
    Build Time : None
    Exp Gained: 2,000 Exp
    I was waiting for something which is much more beautiful than this stuff
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    First of all, Valentine's Day is by far my most favourite Dragon Story holiday. I've been looking forward to this year's event since I got back into the game (following my hiatus,) in September. Dragon Tales were new to me, but I adapted rather comfortably to the variety of challenges presented by them. Overtime they have gotten more and more demanding, which I suppose I should have expected- being a veteran of DS and all.

But this Tales event positively infuriates me.
    It was bad enough having to spend over a hundred gold for the last Dragon Tales just because of that arbitrary 'win x battles with an Ignus' dragon challenge, but there are more than three seperate chapters wherein you must complete a set amount of rounds with specific colours of dragons, and even the Lost Love dragon as well!! This, is, absurd. S8, if you want my money THIS BADLY; then make more gorgeous habitats, and maybe design some decor that costs gold? Make it so I can straight up spend money to get boosts, instead of having to bend over backwards to even end up in the right bingo league/ranking to get the specific kind I want (you can't get the evolution boosts in the gold league any higher than the lowest prize, as an example.) How about allowing me to change the physical age of my dragons using gold- WHY DO YOU KEEP GOUGING US LIKE THIS?! I'm sure this is making you money, but it's pissing off allot more people than I think you might realize.
    Please S8. You seem to be listening when it comes to the mines, so hear us now in regards to the Dragon Tales: This Tales is going way, way too far.

Sorry if I sound aggitated, but I am. I can only afford to spend so much on this game as it is...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Try Olympus X Laserlight (or any red/white). It only has 3 (or 4) possible outcomes: Love, Olympus, Laserlight, and Prime Power. Sadly, there is no way to get rid of the 15 hr. Laserlight fails.

Edit: and maybe White Chocolate is another possible outcome now? Can't tell if it is breedable or just on sale. :/ It's a 15 hr, too, though.
    Thanks! I'll try
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post

LOL! You're so smart! As I've been incredibly busy all day, have not had time to spend time on the game. Guess what? I did breed a White Chocolate. So, it is a
    happy accident. That one is 15 hours as well.

Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16406582_10210461373483139_3012028124809210423_n.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	35812

I'm pretty sure this was a Crusader/Light combo.
    Angel/Playful was 33.
    Peppermint/Hermit - 15 hours but don't know which it is yet (LL or WC)

I didn't boost breed as was hoping for the Elvis Love Dragon.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Does anyone know what day it auto starts? Ty

Fashion Designer
    Smaller account - Playful/Hermit 5 hrs lol.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast