Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Search for Love - STAGE EVENT!

Rhino Keeper
    I think the hardest part is going to be hatching the life dragon and Genie dragon while at the same time trying to hatch the prize dragons and keep up with the acts that require breeding with a particular type. Makes having to battle with a certain type sound easy.....

Maybe some of the variations are about removing the advantage from people sharing knowledge... Dragon Tales is so much easier knowing before hand what the tasks are, which removes the need to spend any gold... however if you randomise the goals, like with the Bingo, then everyone could have a potentially unique goal path. This means that following someone else's help might actually put you at a disadvantage if your goal turns out to be different when you unlock the chapter.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    There seem to be several breeding tasks, and a couple of hatching tasks, which fit in just great with free boosted breeding, as you need to hatch a genie and a life dragon.

And I want to breed a passion dragon, not whatever this wants me to breed. So fingers crossed for quick success breeding passion!
    Me too,there is just no time where to do all that in between tascs and limited dragons.
    This is stupid allready losing with pink dragon,twice....we need to trade dragon for small ruby.looks like we need to raise both dragons to lvl 13...if Im seeing right.

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    If you hatch Lunar Rooster then you can start collecting Quest materials early
    This is not really an advantage for some people like me. I don't hatch storage eggs since my island and my phone can barely keep up If I hatch more eggs, i might end up with more crashing >_<
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    No!! Not this battle with certain colour again. Nearly time for me to take my bat n ball and go home.Really !!!

Banned
    If you don't like how every aspect of this game is geared now towards trying to force gold spending then let them know with your voice and wallet.

Non stop overlapping events, ridiculous requirements in DT, Bingo/DT breeding goals where the percentages are rigged so you have to take 4 tries to breed a common dragon. You all know the deal...I know I'm preaching to the choir a bit here.

The game used to be fun but as it stands now it really isn't. I've chosen to not contribute to the game any more due to these things and being *****ed out of the Frostwolf world event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    Anyone have a full list of chapters and acts?
    Check lenasdiner's post #2 above. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    This is stupid allready losing with pink dragon,twice...
    Did the tourney start for you? Planet dragon can easily be beaten by Kitzune, perhaps by simple Virtue as well, and the second one, what's-its-name, by any pink-purple combination you like, be it Origami, Pixie or Lacewing. Pixie level 4 did fine with me. Good luck!
    Last edited by leo2010leo; 02-03-17 at 05:34 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Just for fun I tried to breed a love Dragon. I always get rid of those because I think it's one of the ugliest ones there is. As I knew I would, I immediately got virtue at 33 hours. My next two tries were 15 hours each. This was from various combinations with white and red including crusader one time and the basics another time. Third time was peppermint and hermit. No love dragon.

This is getting all too predictable.. I haven't started the tales yet.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Thank-You 🍀

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast