Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Search for Love - STAGE EVENT!

Banned
    I wonder if they think they are fooling anyone with the way percentages are rigged when breeding goals for common dragons are active in an event. I guess they believe that coinciding boosted breeding with breeding goals covers it up?

There is no difference in pressing the normal breed button as opposed to pressing the boosted breeding button during free boosted breeding either. Also, you'll notice that the boosted breeding button will remain at 200 silver after the boosted breeding "officially" ends. I've been burned by that in the past. If you press boosted breeding at 200 silver it will take your gold. I've sent several bug issue reports on this. I guess it's a "feature" and not a bug....

Fashion Designer
    I am only using fire and forest to get life and just keep getting fireglass after another!!!! For whole day and half!! It's so frustrating!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    Cosmic + Air, Magic, or Peacock will only give you 3 outcomes, but Trickster at 18 hours is one of them with Music at 10 hours the other. Good luck!
    Oh, thanks a lot! I've been trying for Music for a long time and never got one, so let's see wether I get a Music fail now...
    Last edited by leo2010leo; 06-19-17 at 10:15 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Anyone know combinations for Genie that exclude Magic fails, please? Thanks.
    Magic & Air doesn't have a magic fail either, but I wish I had cosmic now! Thanks KevinW07 for that info

OMG I am too tired to be playing this game. Woke up, put my things on for ch 5, then noticed the "raise to level8" and thought "oh no, I need to put it back in the evolve temple, how did I miss this?! I need to have more time for the battles!" It has taken me 2 hours plus of being up today to realise that as it was at level 7 this morning, I only needed to feed it.

Also, the tales are the only time I would feed such a poor earner up more than level 4 right now. I do not waste feed on dragons which pay so poorly. Grr. I don't really mind the side requirements, it's the main feeding one that bothers me, because I have a lot of dragons that need feeding and the food structure seems to be the most unbalanced one in the game!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Farm Supplier
    Help I can't for the life of me breed a life dragon I've read it before with no trouble but now nothing is working anybody have any suggestions
    I play everyday at me if you want to

Fashion Designer
    :-/

Looks like many have trouble breeding a Life and Genie...I guess I've been having some luck with breeding lately, not that I'm complaining.

Started with the Passion trio, got all three dragons with just 1 Magic and 1 Athletic fail. Taking advantage of the free boost. And quickly afterward, breed Fire and Forest together to get Life (no boost used since it's a common dragon). Then try for Genie using Magic and Air (also no boost used).

Good Luck~

i like tales. this one is cute, and thanks to devs for returning "10 days / 3 guys" scheme!

only one thing's making me crazy during each tale, again and again.
    i wish we could write some messages not only in our walls, but something that wd be displayed while the game is openning.
    now we only see standard "baking firapple pie... searching for atlantis dragon... redecorating breeding den..." etc...
    but during tales i desperately need the loading screen to show me HUGE message that i left to myself before going to sleep, smth kinda "DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING BEFORE YOU CHECK YOUR TALES STEPS!!!" lol )))
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-09-17 at 11:37 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I print the steps out and take them to bed with me to check first thing lol.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    I print the steps out and take them to bed with me to check first thing lol.
    oh i definitely know wht you mean! lol )))
    my printer is out of order, but i'm always making a spreadsheet before i start a tale.
    the point is that i'm an owl, but most of the time i have to wake up early. and the fact that i got out of my bed is not equal to the fact that i'm awoke. until it's noon, i can easy add salt i/o sugar to my coffee or put pants on top of pyjamas, lol ))) (nothing to talk about wht sd be opened first: the spreadsheet, the game... or the eyes! ))))))

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Star7499 View Post
    Help I can't for the life of me breed a life dragon I've read it before with no trouble but now nothing is working anybody have any suggestions
    Try Dino + Fire. This combination only has 7 possible outcomes including Rex if you don't have one yet. I had been trying for ages to get Rex and got it on my first attempt when trying to breed Life, and then got Life on the second try. Good luck!

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast