Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Search for Love - STAGE EVENT!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    If you don't like how every aspect of this game is geared now towards trying to force gold spending then let them know with your voice and wallet.

Non stop overlapping events, ridiculous requirements in DT, Bingo/DT breeding goals where the percentages are rigged so you have to take 4 tries to breed a common dragon. You all know the deal...I know I'm preaching to the choir a bit here.

The game used to be fun but as it stands now it really isn't. I've chosen to not contribute to the game any more due to these things and being *****ed out of the Frostwolf world event.
    I've quit bingo entirely. That's quite permanent. Im a high level player and the requirements for gold and silver just aren't doable and do other things successfully.

Fashion Designer
    What is the entire food requirement for this tales, please?

Fashion Designer
    Yep, didded the math myself, it is indeed that. And I thought I'd done good with my 200,000 in preparation! Never gonna get enough food to level up my choice of dragons :'(

Food req is 340,350 for the whole tales, not including the req to feed a dragon 5 times at the beginning. Feed a baby fire would be my advice lol.
    Last edited by katali119; 02-04-17 at 10:47 AM.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Yep, didded the math myself, it is indeed that. And I thought I'd done good with my 200,000 in preparation! Never gonna get enough food to level up my choice of dragons :'(
    The great conundrum. To win new dragons using you apples or level up the ones you really want. Never enuf for both.

Executive Chef
    Hello everybody! Can someone tell me how much food Lost Love and Afterlife Dragon need?

Rhino Keeper
    Not bothering with this one.The dragons are nice, but not worth the effort.
    Actually, I can't remember the last Tales I started. Too much hassle. I do t know why leaderboards get so much hate, because they are way better than Tales.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyomgloveitpewds View Post
    No it didn't work
    Have you tried checking how much room you have on your device? These games like to use up storage like crazy! First check how much storage you have by Going into settings->General->Storage. From there you can see what is using up what storage and maybe delete some stuff to make some more room.
    Another thing I do is to make sure to turn off my device and turn back on if I notice it seems to be slowing down.

I hope one of these may help you. Hopefully another user may be able to help you out. Good luck!

Hmm... possibly an ok compromise with battles as I hated tying into a tournament... High possibility of getting stuck though... will just have to wait and see as I haven't wanted to waste my hard farmed booty on dragons lately...

Host(ess)
    So, let me get this straight... In order to reunite two lovers who were even about to get married before the event started, we need to make one of them ***** ON THE OTHER!?

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well I am confused!!!

LVl 60ish Feed Dragon 5 Times
    Win 2 Battles. Does not stipulate dragon type! (Double checked)

Lvl 100+ Feed Dragon 5 Times
    MIne 4 Crystals
    Win 2 Battles

Lvl 200 Feed Dragon 5 Times
    Mine 4 crystal
    Win 2 Battles

Why the difference in the goals for the battles, never before has a Tales dictated what types we are to use in battle?
    I have used any dragon I have wanted in the battle as my battles aren't restricted. Maybe I wasn't reading goal properly.
    Am I reading this right, it didn't require a certain type for the battles for the tales?

Can someone confirm this?

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast