Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 02/03 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2017)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I've had the hut since the release. Got caught in the 'this looks like a quest and I thought it said coins' trap. But I never regretted it, because I've gotten some pretty neat stuff. However, since I got the second one from the troll traders (who are also no longer active), the tent prizes have only changed once. The October stuff stayed forever. (The only bonus with that was the skelicorn stuck around. Not the most attractive of the dailies, but still a valuable asset) At the risk of being repetitive....even just rotating in the earliest prizes that so many missed out on would be better than months of the same old same old.

I'm beginning to think the troll traders have abandoned us for good....and they took the barons tent crew with them. Maybe they all ran off to join the circus.....or the greedy little elves kidnapped them and are forcing them to work in their vast warehouses of golden items and rare drops.
    I think it was the elves. We all know hey are very clever in their temptations--making you think MAYBE this time it will be gold runes. It's like the characters who ran the island for boys in Pinochio. Looks good at first but next thing you know, you've turned into a donkey.

I'm waiting desperately for an update. This is something that should not be hard even if you just rotate to some old prizes since each month we can't get them all, it will give us a chance to get prizes that maybe we wanted and missed in the past for months that there is no update. But I do hope we get an update as I too feel a bit jipped in buying a hut for all those gems if now it's useless. It's in these areas that the game is falling apart and making me think that eventually all new material will be gone and it will just be left. I hope not as it's the only game of its kind that I enjoy and play.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Please put in more more and much more Ali in the tent to accomodate recently events
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    ★ more skelicorns please (: ty ★

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ again, there's no name associated with the prize? ★
    ★ baron, S8, please add a name so to avoid us from the second guessing what they are, ty ★

Thats the winter garden. Posted near top. Deco only

I wish if they left it on repeat for months they would have at least had a month with an Alicorn in it lol. That way those with the hut who spent gems would have the chance to get one or two each month.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tamaraalexisreave View Post
    Thats the winter garden. Posted near top. Deco only
    That one just showed up in my tent last nite. Who wants a garden with snow when it's almost May?!

I would be happy if we got the lemon cart (and other carts) in the rotation as well as the various daily alicorns. There are enough pets and deco already.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Executive Chef
    Every month there should be a new cycle of prizes!!!

As mentioned these do not need to be new items , just old rare items.
    There were so many great previous prizes that people missed.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-28-17 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Removed flaming comments

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Every month there should be a new cycle of prizes!!!

As mentioned these do not need to be new items , just old rare items.
    There were so many great previous prizes that people missed.
    Agreed!