Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 02/03 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2017)

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    GREAD IDEA!! I'm in for an Easter Ali...or 2.

I have never seen Sansa the royal kitty in tent. I'm getting the other repeats tho..over and over.Would like Sansa tho.
    It surprises me that s8 doesn't update tent more often because every time I buy something in tent it never takes less than 20 cabbages,in both my kingdoms, and if that's the same for most people then s8 would make money on selling cabbages to get the prizes.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-05-17 at 07:27 PM. Reason: removed flaming comments - please follow the posting rules.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    If s8 can add an Easter Ali, it would be perfect lol
    Make it a bunny-alicorn kind of combo That could be potentially cute.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Make it a bunny-alicorn kind of combo That could be potentially cute.
    Easter's coming up too quickly - I don't think S8 really likes having to celebrate holidays anyway. A few years back they gave us an orphanage and a food kitchen for Christmas. A spring ali would be great and they've already made one with flowers - they would just have to release it in the tent.

Even a cow dressed as a bunny would be nice ... since it's something new!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

For anyone who's interested in collecting multiple copies of the prizes listed on page one.....the cabbage hut is now on sale in the market.

At this point, they might have trouble giving it away. S8, here's a little tip. You can probably make even more money selling cabbage huts and gems for extra cabbages if you actually changed the prizes. I'm no 'business-person', but I am a consumer, and I know I spend my entertainment $$ on things I actually want. I think it's pretty clear from the comments here that no one wants these tired old prizes.
    If we can't have anything new, can you at least please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top, rotate the old stuff?

Oh, and btw, my beagle no longer drops milk. At first I thought it was a glitch, but after at least a dozen collections, no milk in sight and I'm definitely not maxed on milk. Not sure what it does drop, if anything.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    For anyone who's interested in collecting multiple copies of the prizes listed on page one.....the cabbage hut is now on sale in the market.

At this point, they might have trouble giving it away. S8, here's a little tip. You can probably make even more money selling cabbage huts and gems for extra cabbages if you actually changed the prizes. I'm no 'business-person', but I am a consumer, and I know I spend my entertainment $$ on things I actually want. I think it's pretty clear from the comments here that no one wants these tired old prizes.
    If we can't have anything new, can you at least please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top, rotate the old stuff?

Oh, and btw, my beagle no longer drops milk. At first I thought it was a glitch, but after at least a dozen collections, no milk in sight and I'm definitely not maxed on milk. Not sure what it does drop, if anything.
    If the tent is no longer gonna be updated, please let us have the ability to store it
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    if the tent is no longer gonna be updated, please let us have the ability to store it
    AMEN! Yes please!

You have to own a cabbage hut and collect from it daily to get more than 3 cabbages to accumulate in the Baron's tent

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    If the tent is no longer gonna be updated, please let us have the ability to store it
    That's a brilliant idea! I didn't buy a cabbage hut for many months, so I missed out on the earlier prizes. Now I have 2 huts and nothing to buy. What's that about? I find myself collecting from my huts but forgetting to check the tent because really, what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    That's a brilliant idea! I didn't buy a cabbage hut for many months, so I missed out on the earlier prizes. Now I have 2 huts and nothing to buy. What's that about? I find myself collecting from my huts but forgetting to check the tent because really, what's the point?
    I've had the hut since the release. Got caught in the 'this looks like a quest and I thought it said coins' trap. But I never regretted it, because I've gotten some pretty neat stuff. However, since I got the second one from the troll traders (who are also no longer active), the tent prizes have only changed once. The October stuff stayed forever. (The only bonus with that was the skelicorn stuck around. Not the most attractive of the dailies, but still a valuable asset) At the risk of being repetitive....even just rotating in the earliest prizes that so many missed out on would be better than months of the same old same old.

I'm beginning to think the troll traders have abandoned us for good....and they took the barons tent crew with them. Maybe they all ran off to join the circus.....or the greedy little elves kidnapped them and are forcing them to work in their vast warehouses of golden items and rare drops.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-07-17 at 08:02 PM.