Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine Collection Event - Feb 2, 2017

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by darkmornings View Post
    I've been making and hoarding dough bait since day 1. I was able to get 28 necklaces and all of my catfish. I don't know if the golden lures will give more but, there are still many days left.
    I made dough balls from day one and bought lures I saw in the newspaper. Total of 110 lures, got 76 necklaces. Golden lure got 14. Wish we could share in the market, I will never need that many. That is more success than I've ever had!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmornings View Post
    In one cast? Oh wow! Congrats!
    Yes. One cast! I had gotten 10 through 5 casts (they're giving two per cast). I was totally floored at 14.

Fashion Designer
    Can someone help me understand the pigskin from the goals? I completed them, and it's in my cellar, but applying it still costs 30 gems. Is that right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Can someone help me understand the pigskin from the goals? I completed them, and it's in my cellar, but applying it still costs 30 gems. Is that right?
    The Cupid Pig skin? Odd, I had no gem total showing underneath it. You should just be able to drag it out of your cellar and change one of your pigs' skins, without any loss of coins or gems.

I do have two pig skins that have gem amounts underneath them, but those are ones that I don't have that I would need to buy from the Market first.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    The Cupid Pig skin? Odd, I had no gem total showing underneath it. You should just be able to drag it out of your cellar and change one of your pigs' skins, without any loss of coins or gems.

I do have two pig skins that have gem amounts underneath them, but those are ones that I don't have that I would need to buy from the Market first.
    Thank u for confirming! Finally it worked. I had mistaken a Greek like toga skin for the vday skin. My mistake. Thank u!

I apogee if this has been asked and answered. I completed the 3/6 goals, and there's a pig skin in my cellar. But when I try to apply it, it says "uh oh," and won't apply. I click a pig, and it offers the cupid skin sitting in my cellar for 30 gems. Huh? I go thru all that collecting and giving just for the privilege of BUYING a pig skin for 30 gems?! Is that right, or am I doing g something wrong?
    This happened to me in previous events. I am an Android player. To fix this I turn my device off and restart. I can then apply the skin after tapping on the relevant pen and applying the skin from the paint bucket. Hope it works for you too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Droptilushop2 View Post
    This happened to me in previous events. I am an Android player. To fix this I turn my device off and restart. I can then apply the skin after tapping on the relevant pen and applying the skin from the paint bucket. Hope it works for you too.
    It finally worked, but I thought it was me being confused. This may have done it, as I did reboot my phone, though this is not why, it was coincidental. I'm an android, so I'll watch for this in the future, thank u!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Depending on what you're able to craft, I find that making candles is one good way to open up space in my barn and silo; butter is also a good one to craft (candles and butter both use up 4 items from the barn).
    I had thought about which building to buy next . It's not available to me yet, but do candles sell well? I also thought about the juicer at this point. If candles sell well, maybe I'll do that.

Very happy to say that after the bakery debacle all the other quests are quite doable. Admittedly I had 200 dough bait stored lol. Now here's to hoping the sheep continue dropping collectibles properly too.

Are you sure you are in your cellar and not under the pen where you switch skins? It has to be moved out first. Otherwise. Makes no sense, nothing in cellars cost money. Once it is out of the cellar, it will be in the edit screen if you ever change it again.