Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Valentine Collection Event - Feb 2, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by darkmornings View Post
    Can you buy another habitat?

It's ok. Thank you so much

Farm Supplier
    I've turned in over 20 collections and still no bear

Fashion Designer
    Oh, wait. The bear is alive, like a pet? Or he's the giant stuffed bear? I assumed it was the giant stuffed bear. Oy, I. Such a newbie! I don't have a living guy yet. I'm not sure I'll make it thru the t/6 quest, as I only have 4 sheep and no boost, and I have to get 20 drops, so... I'll keep at it, but this one may not happen.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, he's a pet. Tan with a heart on his bum. There is still a bit of time left, don't give up
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all,

To apply the skins for animals is a bit different for Android as for iOS players.
    On my Android, the skins stays in my cellar. I can apply them threw pressing on the animal pen -> click on the paint bucket -> apply the skin u like. Still the skins will show in ur cellar. Choosing the skin threw ur cellar by sliding it, doesn't work. For iOS this last one will work and it will disappear from ur cellar.
    Also saw that with my iOS I can't see the Valentine skins on Android farms...

S8: Thanks again, for this event. Also this was a relaxing one. Drop rate in Mining very nice.
    Also glad to see we didn't had to handover Collection items at the goals but only had to Get/Find them to be counted.
    Love the purple with blue twinkles colors of the swan pond.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Oh, wait. The bear is alive, like a pet? Or he's the giant stuffed bear? I assumed it was the giant stuffed bear. Oy, I. Such a newbie! I don't have a living guy yet. I'm not sure I'll make it thru the t/6 quest, as I only have 4 sheep and no boost, and I have to get 20 drops, so... I'll keep at it, but this one may not happen.
    Perhaps S8 can take this info and apply it into the next Collection Event: those who are lowered leveled and haven't unlocked more pens, to get a lower Get/Find amount then those, who have unlocked more pens?

Rhino Keeper
    I finished goal 5/6--had needed one more rose bouquet. On 6/6 I had the rocks on hand after mining for rings to turn in collections. I went to the mine to find another ring for the goal, and when I tapped in the mine, I got a message that the goal was completed. So I guess it somehow counted what I had done already. That was quite the surprise.

The sheep refused to wear the cupid skins, though. Said they did not want to look like chickens. They opted for pink sweaters instead.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Perhaps S8 can take this info and apply it into the next Collection Event: those who are lowered leveled and haven't unlocked more pens, to get a lower Get/Find amount then those, who have unlocked more pens?
    That is a great suggestion! I have seen similar allowances made in Castle Story for lower-level players.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Yep, I think I can confirm that it is about impossible for me to make this goal, for this reason. I just harvested my sheep, zero drops. They dropped at least 2 or 3 every harvest before the goal became avail. So I'll have to live on my device at all hours when the sheep are ready and hope all 4 give me drops in order to make it before the end of the event. I got all others done, which is too bad, that's alot of catfish I could have sold. So... No cow skins for me. Oh well. Still had fun, and now I know what I'm doing for next event. Will keep trying for the bear but I'm out of mining tools. Wish we could sell our collections. I'd buy rings.

And ur description of android skins s is 100%. Didn't know u can't see them on android neighbor farms! Doh!
    Last edited by Fairyreserve; 02-12-17 at 01:13 PM.

The studio wasn't producing for me in this game... just worked up enough for five collections. Turned in my first collection and got the bear. I'm not usually that lucky with this game and I don't get into the Valentines games, but do it for the challenge.

Getting the animal early happened one other time for me: when I got the "Hot Dog" as my first pet. He will always have a place on my farm even if he does have a bun for a body; no storage cellar for him!