Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Valentine Collection Event - Feb 2, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    is there anyway to complete the collection without the mine?

ive not really been able to participate in this event as ive sent hundreds of deliveries but only received about 5 gifts and expansion permits etc. out of all of them. I was stuck on the mission to get 10 presents for days as nothing would drop regardless of the amount of deliveries I did so there is no way I'm going to catch up now.

You can spend 20 gems to complete the collection. Expensive price to pay since you're unlikely to get the pet on the first try. Expand to your mine soon since the mine is involved in most events. You'll also need lumber and stuff to fix the mine once you get there. Read the game guides for more information.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kruimeltje1979 View Post
    100 mining tools = 30 rings = on the very last collection the bear cub.

Very disappointed that 5 of the decorations were the same as last years though...I now have 17 stacks of presents and 9 giant bears for example. Very lazy and sloppy of storm8 in my opinion. If you're gonna make it this hard to hand in collections and then even harder to get the prize everyone really wants. You could at last put in the effort of making the decorations new.
    actually, i had 7 of these prizes already. the only new prizes were the bear pet, the romantic bench and the swan pond. those Valentine mailboxes, i believe, are from a previous event, but were single use and disappeared. i saved the red one. ( i could be mistaken on the pink one. it looks very similar to the previous one, perhaps it is slightly different). i too am disappointed we didn't get more new content.

Very disappointed nearly 30 collections turned in and no bear. My factories and animals have stopped giving out the items needed to make a collection so it's now become pretty much impossible. I get that it can't be too easy to complete but sometimes they're just ridiculous. I really dislike these pot luck ones much prefer ones where you complete the task and get a pet. really have no need for 5 stuffed bears and 4 picnic blankets as well as all the other multiples I've accumulated

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rhiannydd892 View Post
    Very disappointed nearly 30 collections turned in and no bear. My factories and animals have stopped giving out the items needed to make a collection so it's now become pretty much impossible. I get that it can't be too easy to complete but sometimes they're just ridiculous. I really dislike these pot luck ones much prefer ones where you complete the task and get a pet. really have no need for 5 stuffed bears and 4 picnic blankets as well as all the other multiples I've accumulated
    I've been where you are, and I don't like completely luck-based events either. I rarely ever get the main prize. Case in point, I still haven't gotten a gold cowbell despite over 40 deliveries. Different goal, yes, but same outcome. Can't get what I need and am frustrated.

Farm Supplier
    I agree with you Ladyfencer, I have no luck in winning prizes either. I also have never won a gold cowbell, even with having enough items stockpiled to finish and deliver in less than a minute (I tried this wondering if level of cowbell was time-based).
    I keep saying I will never participate in one of these events again, but after collecting a few items while doing normal deliveries and harvesting, it seems like a waste not to try, even though I know S8 is not going to allow me to finish an event. (Case in point, it took me the first 10 days to get enough gift packages to finish quest1/6 and over175 breads to get the 20 cookies. But at least I made money selling bread, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    I've been where you are, and I don't like completely luck-based events either. I rarely ever get the main prize. Case in point, I still haven't gotten a gold cowbell despite over 40 deliveries. Different goal, yes, but same outcome. Can't get what I need and am frustrated.
    In contrast, I have had much better luck this time. Couldn't finish last 3 events, but have already got 2 cute bears this time with 16 tries.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mayankcse10 View Post
    In contrast, I have had much better luck this time. Couldn't finish last 3 events, but have already got 2 cute bears this time with 16 tries.
    Yes, I had excellent luck this time. I got 14 necklaces with one bait and got the bear with maybe a dozen collections. This event was the exception for me.

Fashion Designer
    Lost 5 rings after turning in collections, that made me lost 5 chances to get the bear, no issue about my internet connection, so i'm nearly giving up. 2 more rings and then done i'm out. sad face.

Fashion Designer
    I'm trolling neighbors and the community like crazy trying to figure d might I get tools for sale, and also sending deliveries (waste when I could make so much more money selling) to hopefully get some dropped. Holding out hope that I'll harvest a few more rings and get the bear. I have like 90 Wristlets, but only got 8 total rings.

Can I just have anchovies....have enough of chains.....trying to fillin truck...I get everything except anchovies,all my hard crafted lures are getting wasted.....