Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine Collection Event - Feb 2, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    The labor of love quest completed when I turned in a mole collection.

A show pony showed up 50% off in the market (it's still $40)

My pigs are very generous but my plane has decided not to be. I'll assume the tunnel of love doesn't work in reverse and hope quest 1/6 isn't an indication of things to come.
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

My gift drop rate was outstanding, until I got the tunnel of love, that is. I have not received a single gift since I placed that on my farm. I was wondering if I'm just the lucky one or if this is happening to others that have the tunnel of love. I find it kind of funny that as soon as I placed this on my farm the gifts from deliveries simply came to a halt. I can't make the gifts so I am basically stuck until they start dropping again. Good luck to everyone.

I turned in my first collection after crafting future items...
    Last edited by Mamatampa; 02-05-17 at 01:40 PM.

Fashion Designer
    came to say THANK YOU that goal 1 is collect 10 gifts, not give 10 gifts. last time, i could not do those goals because i was getting so few drops from the plane that giving would have left me a very few collections to turn in. looks like collect, not give, will allow us to have those presents to complete collections or send thru the tunnel of love. thank you s8!!

I only have 3 gifts from all my deliveries since the get 10 gifts goal unlocked. I can't start the kitchen things it seems because it says it's unlocked but nothing is there to make.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MiriellaBella View Post
    I only have 3 gifts from all my deliveries since the get 10 gifts goal unlocked. I can't start the kitchen things it seems because it says it's unlocked but nothing is there to make.
    You make whatever you want...I suggest bread it is the shortest then you collect the bread hoping for an event item....a valentine cookie which you will find in the collection gallery under the heart tab.

Not the kitchen...it is in the bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to collect a cookie when I got my bread from the bakery. It is unlocked to collect. Im also having a bad time with the plane orders and am not able to collect 10 and go on to whatever quest 2 will be
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

Step 2/6 Be My Valentine

20 - Get Pearl Wristlets from Pigs
    20 - Get Valentine Cookies from Bakery
    60 - Give Bacon
    60 - Give Bread

Reward - 2 Valentine Flowers

Currently receiving presents 1 out of 10 plane deliveries. At least we do not have to give any of the collection items yet.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Step 2/6 Be My Valentine

20 - Get Pearl Wristlets from Pigs
    20 - Get Valentine Cookies from Bakery
    60 - Give Bacon
    60 - Give Bread

Reward - 2 Valentine Flowers

Currently receiving presents 1 out of 10 plane deliveries. At least we do not have to give any of the collection items yet.
    Thank You!!!

Heads up to new players you are able to give the bacon and bread as you collect by hitting the give button you don't have to find storage for 60 bacon and 60 bread.

Farm Supplier
    Another ripoff event. It is the third day and after getting 1 gift each on my first two deliveries, I have only gotten 1 since. And since the first goal is to collect 4 gifts, I cannot continue forward. I must have made 35-40 deliveries and stuck. I hate these luck events, I have not been able to complete one yet.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast