Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine Collection Event - Feb 2, 2017

Must be nice!!! I have used almost everything in my bait shop and nothing!! Still at level 2 on the other challenge so just stopped doing it. This event has been very uneventful.

Farm Supplier
    I hate mining with a passion! I have over 320 mining tools since I hate it so much. I guess I need to use them now.

Here we go again, getting dejavu from the Easter event last year. Currently on 12 collection turned in and still no bear. These events are just ridiculous

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rhiannydd892 View Post
    Here we go again, getting dejavu from the Easter event last year. Currently on 12 collection turned in and still no bear. These events are just ridiculous
    Not to mentioned recycled content. Just started turning in collections. I really need 15 Valentine's balloons? 8 Picnics?

For all the time, money, and effort we put into these events the least they could do is design some new decorations.

Totally agree!! I have 4 picnics and counting. There really should be something in place where you do so many turns in and you're guaranteed the bear. I'm gonna need to expand purely for a balloon area

Farm Supplier
    Again, no way to finish the quests. I have baked over 130 breads and still only 17 cookies. My plans are to ignore the quests and just turn in collections. I know I will not win the bear, but I hate to just waste the colection items I have amassed while doing deliveries.

Rhino Keeper
    I guess i've been pretty lucky because I've found this event really enjoyable.

It was great that we knew in advance where each days collection items would be so we could plan ahead.

The goals have been good too ... normally we have to give so many of each collection item but this time have only had to collect them meaning we have more collections to turn in & therefore more chances to win the bear.

Being able to use dough bait to catch the necklaces rather than having to make a special bait made things simpler too. I used about 25 dough bait & got 12 necklaces from those & 14 from a golden lure when looking for salmon.

Yes, getting the collection item from the bakery was slow going but luckily bread is only 15 mins so it was doable. I also found my chickens were reluctant to drop the gift bags but again they have a pretty short refresh so it wasn't terrible.

I've just used 21 mining tools & got 9 rings from those. So off i went to try my luck ... got my bear on the 4th try so i'm going to bed pretty happy right now.

I haven't used any gems for this event & for me it has not been a stressful event like some of them can be. So thank you S8 for taking some of our comments on board from previous events like this. Also a big thank you to those who take the time to update & contribute to the first page with goals etc & to the moderators. Your help, information & advice is much appreciated.
    I hope things improve for those of you having trouble getting what you need & that you are able to win the bear. Good luck

I seriously got the bear on the 3rd collection I turned in! People, this never happens!!! I am usually so unlucky and just get the same stuff multiple times! Was a surprise since my bakery and chocolates seem to want to completely stop dropping items for me. Best of luck to everyone else!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Well I got 2 bears back to back and I am done. Not bad for turning in 17 collections. I was so close to purchasing the tunnel of love but decided whatever happens happens. So glad I held out. Good luck to everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Trying to get a couple more gift boxes...made 10 deliveries and zero boxes!