Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine Collection Event - Feb 2, 2017

Yes. This is crazy. I am getting nothing from my bakery. Been 2 entire days with nothing!!! What is going on here!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    So are all the prizes for collections and goals just decor or skins? Or do we get coins and gems?

Did I miss a goal before I understood what I was doing? I have 2/6,it says. Wristlets is complete, and the bread and bacon give is complete. My cookies r 6 away from complete. R there 2 goals I missed that r no longer offered in my goals list?
    If you look at the bottom of the "Give Bread" entry, there should be a "Scroll Down". Drag the list up and you will see that there is a 4th step to be met before you can complete the whole goal. In the case of 2/6, the 4th goal is to collect 20 cookies (received from the Bakery).

Unless otherwise stated, the awards for the goals are going to be skins and experience (maybe coins, not sure). The awards for turning in collections are different. One of the prizes is a new pet, but there are likely to be other decorations offered as prizes too. There is no guarantee that your first collection will earn you the pet...some players turn in many collections and never get the pet, while others might turn in only one and get the pet on the first try...and others will turn in many and get several of the same pet.

Yes I noticed very much so!!! I almost feel like giving up when this happens. Have you guys ever noticed that the same items for prizes during all events are usually the same item they offer before. but just change a slightly different color. For instance the gazebos, the ponds, .. I'm just hoping storm 8 will do newer things.

Sad huh!! I'm going on 2 days. Trying everything.

Farm Supplier
    Today is day six and I finally get the 10th gift box to complete quest 1/6. And guess what? My next 3 deliveries give me a gift box each!!!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-07-17 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate symbols and comments

Watch out for the big chicken! I collected my last wreath from the bed and breakfast, and the "quest completed" sign came up on my screen, showing that I got the Cupid pigskin. The chicken walked across the screen, and it disappeared. Now I have only 19 wreaths and no pigskin! i tried closing my game twice, and still not showing! I've kept collecting pancakes, but no wreath yet! GRrrrrrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by JBdeL17 View Post
    Watch out for the big chicken! I collected my last wreath from the bed and breakfast, and the "quest completed" sign came up on my screen, showing that I got the Cupid pigskin. The chicken walked across the screen, and it disappeared. Now I have only 19 wreaths and no pigskin! i tried closing my game twice, and still not showing! I've kept collecting pancakes, but no wreath yet! GRrrrrrrr!
    Mine was in my cellar..

Quote Originally Posted by Mamatampa View Post
    Mine was in my cellar..
    Mine wasn't, but I collected four more pancakes and got the last wreath and the Cupid pig skin.

Wow. I think storm 8 team lava reads these posts because now my bakery is now giving me the heart cookies now. Thank you guys for listening. You Rock!

Getting kinda ridiculous now...everything drops until the goal starts up. Been 3 days trying to collect cookies from the bakery...got 10 cookies crafted 80 bread, 20 apple pie and 10 lemon pie...wondering if I'll ever get to the next goal at this point

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast