Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Valentine Collection Event - Feb 2, 2017

Ok this is the least I have ever gotten from mining. I usually get 1-2 items per took but right now I'm lucky to get 1 'Near'. What's happening?

Around 20 collections turned in and I finally got the bear on my very LAST ring. I was about to be very disappointed.
    Last edited by littlefirefIy; 02-11-17 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

Farm Supplier
    12 more breads and 0 cookies.

Fashion Designer
    I'm still on 4 of 6 I the goals and cannot get anything from the chocolate or studio to save my life. Been waiting to fish or mine until 4/6 is done. Frustrated.

20 collections turned in and still no bear. Not got much left now so tempted to give up!!

Rhino Keeper
    My Baker must have gone out for smoko and never returned. Still stuck on 2/6.

Rhino Keeper
    First the jackpot of necklaces, then today I got the bear with about a dozen collections!

Maybe I should go buy lottery tickets.

Keep trying y'all. Still several days left.

My chocolatier has gone on strike ,bear is not looking hopeful

100 mining tools = 30 rings = on the very last collection the bear cub.

Very disappointed that 5 of the decorations were the same as last years though...I now have 17 stacks of presents and 9 giant bears for example. Very lazy and sloppy of storm8 in my opinion. If you're gonna make it this hard to hand in collections and then even harder to get the prize everyone really wants. You could at last put in the effort of making the decorations new.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    First the jackpot of necklaces, then today I got the bear with about a dozen collections!

Maybe I should go buy lottery tickets.

Keep trying y'all. Still several days left.
    I'm glad U've had such great success! So would u agree that I should not turn in any collections until I'm done fishing and mining, which I'm waiting g to do until 4/6 is complete? Or should I turn in what I have now? I have lots of everything except the ring, I only have 5 {cuz I caved and mined a little). I only have 4 shovels left and no pickaxes. And no tunnel. So wait to turn in till I fish/mine, or turn I what I have now?