Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine Collection Event - Feb 2, 2017

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondiegirlhi View Post
    I have been diligently working this event, stuck now on B&B for 2 more heart wreaths. Hope will get them soon, but it is a very slow go. My question is do we have to have the mine open in order to complete the event? I am only a lvl 27 and worked first to open railroad. I have sent plane after plane trying to get expansion parts, but it seems I only get the gift boxes (if I get anything at all). Was trying to open the mine just in case I needed it.

And, I've bought extra pigs and chickens just to complete event so if I need mine, will be disappointed ��
    The mine is needed on day ten for an event item.

Your options are:
    You need to open the mine ...go to the buy/sell thread and post what you need but it takes time to open and repair so needs to be done quickly.
    Second option is you would have to buy the Tunnel of Love where you would be able to craft the mine event item with event items from previous days.
    Third option in order to turn in a collection you would have to purchase the missing mine event item with gems.

I just checked by trying to turn in a collection and with two days missing cost is 34 gems so I am assuming missing one would cost 17 gems.
    This could get costly because it is a luck event .....right now I know of ten prizes thanks to Mamatampa and some neighbours who have purchased the Tunnel of Love. Meaning a one out of ten chance for the bear ....

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The mine is needed on day ten for an event item.

Your options are:
    You need to open the mine ...go to the buy/sell thread and post what you need but it takes time to open and repair so needs to be done quickly.
    Second option is you would have to buy the Tunnel of Love where you would be able to craft the mine event item with event items from previous days.
    Third option in order to turn in a collection you would have to purchase the missing mine event item with gems.

I just checked by trying to turn in a collection and with two days missing cost is 34 gems so I am assuming missing one would cost 17 gems.
    This could get costly because it is a luck event .....right now I know of ten prizes thanks to Mamatampa and some neighbours who have purchased the Tunnel of Love. Meaning a one out of ten chance for the bear ....

Thanks for the information, that helps a lot. I'm thinking about how to approach this but at least you have given me some good suggestions. Really approach your help! ❤️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    i advise you not to touch your gems ever. save up until you have a show pony or two. unless you have maximum number of show ponies, you may having fun with all your gems. cheers

Ive never wanted to purchase a show pony. Not wanting to throw so manu gems at a pet. And this from someone with over 30 gem animals!

I now wish I hadnt used them. And that id read this page some more because I saw we needed 2 of each part to make 1 new one. Which ive never seen before. 160 gems down the drain because Im not collecting enough to make as many additional pieces as id like.

Never, ever again! Ill chalk this up as not playing an event like this in a few months. I also saw we need 2 of each to turn in a collection. Id just as well would have been better off using those 160 gems in case I dont win the puppy.

Ill save them up again and maybe get a small gem package to replenish them. Should have gotten the puppy....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    got a wreath with every pancake made before that was the goal. Now I can't get the last 2 despite making maple cookies to try for them. SO very frustrated now.....
    I was also stuck on this step. After installing the valentine version, I could not get past 9 of 20. So, this morning, I deleted and reinstalled and now it seems to be working again.

I still haven't gotten cookies from the bakery. I wouldn't have minded getting the pigs skins but don't think there is time now. Should I have deleted and reinstalled? I seem to be getting wreaths and bears for the next step, but stuck on goal 2 still.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    I was also stuck on this step. After installing the valentine version, I could not get past 9 of 20. So, this morning, I deleted and reinstalled and now it seems to be working again.
    Well, I tried that - now instead of needing 2, I need 3 - I'm crying UNCLE! Thank you for the suggestion, though....

Rhino Keeper
    And, maybe I was too optimistic. Have only managed to get 4 since then. I have even tried making pancakes with bacon.

Fashion Designer
    I apogee if this has been asked and answered. I completed the 3/6 goals, and there's a pig skin in my cellar. But when I try to apply it, it says "uh oh," and won't apply. I click a pig, and it offers the cupid skin sitting in my cellar for 30 gems. Huh? I go thru all that collecting and giving just for the privilege of BUYING a pig skin for 30 gems?! Is that right, or am I doing g something wrong?
    Last edited by Fairyreserve; 02-10-17 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Edit

Farm Supplier
    Looks like day 9 is the water garden, since I don't have it, I have thrown away the first 8 days of playing. Time to delete this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer63 View Post
    Looks like day 9 is the water garden, since I don't have it, I have thrown away the first 8 days of playing. Time to delete this game.
    Day 9 is the fishing pond, not the water garden.

I was able to catch the heart lockets by using the dough bait, caught 2 at a time. Still working on the goal though...crafting more bait. Good luck to everyone!

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast