So I have checked the forums and have seen others have had this problem. I have tried to delete the game and reinstall and all it does it restart it and the pop ups dont stop!! I just recently started playing again and now I remember why I stopped! These mission pop ups are annoying!! The missed missions pop up and ask if i want to use gems to complete. I have to be super careful where im working in my restaurant because its pretty easy to accidentally hit the button!! So i have to always have my restaurant in one corner only.. then the other pop ups occur with them. These are the already completed missions...ALL of the completed missions from the very first one to the most recent...in no particular order. Im at level 75 so thats alot of missions that i have to tap 2x to get out of. OMG!! this is maddening.

I put in a ticket and almost immediately received an automated reply to check the forum and my ticket was closed! Thanks for the no help! Esp since I wrote that I had checked the forum.

The pop ups continuously occur whether in my restaurant or visiting neighbors.

If someone could tell me how to actually delete the entire game and reinstall to where I would need to log back into it, i would be grateful. As i said when i deleted it from the cloud and the device, it just restarted where i left off...with the stupid pop ups!!!!