Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Animals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    So you bred Love Dove and Smitten Kitten? How can a valentine/earth with valentine/fire give a valentine/nature? It is not logical, or did you use another pairing, maybe pandaffodil with one of the valentine animals?
    Yes I bred the Smitten Kitten and Love Dove way back in February of 2015, when they were 1st released. They initially only had the valentines element but was combined with other elements (fire, earth and nature). This change happened to all one element trios that were released way back. The pairing of Smitten Kitten and Love Dove is the only way to get the Matripony. And no it's not logical but it's how Storm8 has done it. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    I managed the love dove. And then have had like 50 fails. I then put art noveau pony with crystal unicorn and got a 48 hour timer !!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    I managed the love dove. And then have had like 50 fails. I then put art noveau pony with crystal unicorn and got a 48 hour timer !!
    Congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    Is it possible to get a Valentiger "fail" while trying for the Matripony? I'd love to have all of them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Is it possible to get a Valentiger "fail" while trying for the Matripony? I'd love to have all of them.
    Should be a possible chance yes

I got the love dove and smitten kitten fairly fast, but breeding the two to get the matripony is another story. 4 armadillos is what I got... edit: 2 (gem-helped) tries later en finally no 12-hr breeding time, but 14! Wonder if that's the matripony.......
    Last edited by daisydutch; 02-03-17 at 12:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    Got the lunar goat so might try for these now or the seal. Will see how I feel.

Fashion Designer
    YES!! Got the 16 hour timer so that means I have the Valentiger in the deen
    Yes 2 more, the Smitten Kitten and then the Matripony.
    Not sure how long before I start trying for the Bee Mine.
    Super glad they let us breed all these valentines day animals
    Thankfully I already have the sweet sheep from when it first came out so I don't have to stress about breeding that one.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Got the lunar goat so might try for these now or the seal. Will see how I feel.
    You should try for the one you want the most, don't let it pass by and end up regretting not getting it or at least trying to get it. You have 3 higher chances of getting one if you try for the valentines compared to the seal where you only have 1 good outcome... Which is why I'm not even trying for it until I get these or it comes back again.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    You should try for the one you want the most, don't let it pass by and end up regretting not getting it or at least trying to get it. You have 3 higher chances of getting one if you try for the valentines compared to the seal where you only have 1 good outcome... Which is why I'm not even trying for it until I get these or it comes back again.
    I have matripony and valentiger. I need the other two and the snow leopard. Not sure which I prefer. I dnt need any other animals so there's no exciting fails to b had either way.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast