Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Got my Love Dove after 4 armadillo. And still counting for trying smitten kitten.

Fashion Designer
    Finally got the Love Dove I ended up speeding it up in the nest since I'm about to go to sleep and put a egg from storage in order to get LB points, yay now I'm trying to get the tiger and the kitten Hopefully I get both in time. After trying again I got 14... sigh... I would like a rampage fail instead of a volcamel fail :/ oh and lol I wasted the gems I had saved XD
    Good luck all.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

First try for the kitten or dove gave me an armordillo. Hope luck is with me as I try to breed these three Valentine animals! They just look so wonderful and lovely qnd I'd love to have them. Hoping I get no more armordillo fails!

Executive Chef
    More luck on this limited animals instead of the music animals. After a few tries i got my first 8 hour breeding time with Rampage and Pigmy. Curious what it will be, Smitten Kitten or the Love Dove.

Fashion Designer
    I am confused. I got the Love Dove & Smitten Kitten the first time, but couldn't breed the Matripony. Now, weren't these all just the valentine element originally, then like autumn etc. they added an extra element, earth for the Love Dove and fire for the Smitten Kitten. Now, I know it says in the goals breed Love Dove and Smitten Kitten to get a Matripony, and I have just visited at least 8 high level 190+ players who are doing exactly that, but how is that going to get us a Matripony which is listed as valentine NATURE in the shop. Am I missing something?

Rhino Keeper
    Got my smitten kitten first try yesterday. Now have an armadillo fail in the nest and a rampage fail in the breeding den. I hate seeing that 12 hour timer after the music trio event xD

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    You'd think I was trying to start an armordillo farm with all my fails! I'm feeling defeated
    I am so with you! We could add my 27 Armordillos to yours and make it a destination.

Fashion Designer
    When this trio was 1st released I was able to breed the Smitten Kitten and the Love Dove but the Matripony was extremely difficult. This time around I've had 3 fails, 2 Armordillos and 1 Rampage. With the next try it was success. I got a 10 hr breed time and now my Matripony egg sits on the nest. So very very happy as IMO it's such a beautiful animal. Good luck to all trying for this trio.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1786.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	35773

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    When this trio was 1st released I was able to breed the Smitten Kitten and the Love Dove but the Matripony was extremely difficult. This time around I've had 3 fails, 2 Armordillos and 1 Rampage. With the next try it was success. I got a 10 hr breed time and now my Matripony egg sits on the nest. So very very happy as IMO it's such a beautiful animal. Good luck to all trying for this trio.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1786.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	35773
    So you bred Love Dove and Smitten Kitten? How can a valentine/earth with valentine/fire give a valentine/nature? It is not logical, or did you use another pairing, maybe pandaffodil with one of the valentine animals?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    So you bred Love Dove and Smitten Kitten? How can a valentine/earth with valentine/fire give a valentine/nature? It is not logical, or did you use another pairing, maybe pandaffodil with one of the valentine animals?
    It calls for breeding love dove and smitten kitten together to get Matripony..it's the only combo that will work

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast