Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Animals

Rhino Keeper
    I got the Matripony on my 9th try. I did get a Chocolate Rabbit from one of those attempts though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    I got the Matripony on my 9th try. I did get a Chocolate Rabbit from one of those attempts though.
    Wow congrats. Hope I get it soon. Nothing else during breeding only Armordillo's.

Executive Chef
    Yay!!!!!!!!! I just got the love dove!

I got the matripony last time and two more this time. Im so happy but I feel a bit bad for those of you who cant even get one. Im now trying for the cat so I can try for the ox - I really wanna have him but I think my chances are low as I was so lucky with the pony.
    Last edited by littelprincess0313; 02-12-17 at 07:07 PM.

Farm Supplier
    No pony yet. An army of armordillos though. Must have discarded a dozen of them so far. I hope I can breed them so easily when needed for future quests, ha ha. Still holding on to hope that I will hatch that elusive pony in the next two days, though. I estimate three more trys after the latest armordillo hatches.

Rhino Keeper
    Current animal count is 5 smitten kitten and no others. Rampage fail last night and back to armordillo today. Wondering if its worth trying to get the love dove or just move on to kissy cat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Current animal count is 5 smitten kitten and no others. Rampage fail last night and back to armordillo today. Wondering if its worth trying to get the love dove or just move on to kissy cat.
    I wish I cld get a smitten kitten! I managed the love dove tho! Super exciting!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I did right at the beginning, I think it was pure luck because I tried for valentiger the whole time and never got it. Then the new trio came out and I got them.. I'm wondering if it's because I was on the original version trying for valentiger then when the xo oX trio came out I decided to use the true love app and got all 3 (also used true love app when I got matripony) I did speed breed some on the new trio

What at do you mean by true love app?
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously? I've been working on Love Bug & Kissy Cat the last few days and decided to give them a break. Put Lovey & Smitten Kitten in and, bam, Matripony. When I was actively trying for it I got a bunch of stupid Armordillos.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Seriously? I've been working on Love Bug & Kissy Cat the last few days and decided to give them a break. Put Lovey & Smitten Kitten in and, bam, Matripony. When I was actively trying for it I got a bunch of stupid Armordillos.
    Congrats!!!
    Now you focus for another one you don't have.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ