Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coins.

Executive Chef

Coins.

Hey, we need something to spend all these coins on! I have so much and it's just getting higher every day! I have a lot of animals and they are relatively well fed so produce a good amount of coins. So even planting around the clock cherries and nuts I don't lose anything.
    I would love a very high food yield in the farms, even if they were really expensive. Most of us could afford and those who can't will get there! (I remember when I first saw the amount needed for nuts and I was like what!!!!)
    Also more habitats to be purchased by coins! That would b great. Even if you maybe have to buy one with gems then so many extras with coins.

Feel free to add any suggestions you may have!

Btw I currently have 1 416 616 921 coins!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 130,000,000 coins! I have thought maybe a Fruitful Tree that awards a few thousand apples per day, or every few days, that would cost around 25,000,000 coins or something really expensive! More coin habitats would be nice too but I don't think they would make much of a difference like planting food. We need something really expensive! I would also like to add that I'm sick of getting coins in value packs. Please take player level into account for the value packs!

Executive Chef
    Oh, I like the idea of the fruit tree! That would be so good!

Executive Chef
    i have over 1 574 500 000 coins ><
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Omg you're a genius. I have over 100,000,000 coins too and I literally never collect coins. We need more apples because it costs soooo much to upgrade animals to level 15, so I love your idea because that would be so helpful. Or even better would be buying gems but I doubt they would do that. Anyway more food would be brilliant!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hutchy12345 View Post
    Omg you're a genius. I have over 100,000,000 coins too and I literally never collect coins. We need more apples because it costs soooo much to upgrade animals to level 15, so I love your idea because that would be so helpful. Or even better would be buying gems but I doubt they would do that. Anyway more food would be brilliant!
    I know, I was trying to think of things they wld b more likely to do and food was my only real thought. It takes sooooo much food to make some of these animals epic. And one if my main hopes if this game was to collect as many animals as possible and make them all epic. I can't do that with the limited food we can get and the amount they need.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i have over 1 574 500 000 coins ><
    Wow. Lots and lots

Farm Supplier
    I don't think they will hear us. This is not the first topic about unreasonable amount of coins all of high level players have, and nothing to do with them, and despite all that they even removed the apple rewards in tournaments, and leaved mostly coins as reward...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedalexa View Post
    I don't think they will hear us. This is not the first topic about unreasonable amount of coins all of high level players have, and nothing to do with them, and despite all that they even removed the apple rewards in tournaments, and leaved mostly coins as reward...
    I know, it would be nice tho. What's the point in having coins to do nothing with? You would think with more money new things would be available, I would love more food. I see on an other thread ppl have also mentioned runes, that to would b good but I dnt have a huge amount left to expand to!

Rhino Keeper
    Silverrain, just realised you started this thread the day before mine on Runes for Coins. Very unobservant of me, so my apologies.
    Some very good suggestions here. We can only hope that S8 take notice of the forum. Pointless raising a ticket.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast