Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Animals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I have matripony and valentiger. I need the other two and the snow leopard. Not sure which I prefer. I dnt need any other animals so there's no exciting fails to b had either way.
    I see, well I hope you end up getting the one you want the most. Good luck!!
    ps. The love dove in my opinion is really pretty

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Farm Supplier
    can any1 give the best formula to breed valentine animal
    Ive been trying all the combos all I've got is 4 Amardillos 1 rampage in nest and 1 Amardiallo now in breeding
    I'm tried of trying now
    Pls help
    Thank u

Rhino Keeper
    I got 12 hours breeding Crystal Unicorn/Nightmare which will be a Sweet Sheep. I already have one at level 15 from a world event last year. It's one of my favorites! Pink and purple sheep! 😍 💗🐑💜💗💜🐑💗🐑💜💗💜🐑💗
    I also have a Bee Mine at level 15, also one of my favorites! Breeding time also 12 hours. Puppy Love is currently being offered in a value pack. I still have mine in storage but it's also a cutie! Incubation time is 24 hours. I also have a level 15 Valentiger, again one of my favorites! I guess I just love the Valentine's Day animals 😄 I'm still waiting for Heartvark. Please offer us a Heartvark again!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    I got 12 hours breeding Crystal Unicorn/Nightmare which will be a Sweet Sheep. I already have one at level 15 from a world event last year. It's one of my favorites! Pink and purple sheep! �� ��������������������������
    I also have a Bee Mine at level 15, also one of my favorites! Breeding time also 12 hours. Puppy Love is currently being offered in a value pack. I still have mine in storage but it's also a cutie! Incubation time is 24 hours. I also have a level 15 Valentiger, again one of my favorites! I guess I just love the Valentine's Day animals �� I'm still waiting for Heartvark. Please offer us a Heartvark again!
    Congrats, I'm considering trying for another Sweet Sheep if I manage to get all 3 valentine animals and the Bee Mine. It is super cute in baby form, the one I have is lvl 13 so I wouldn't mind a lvl 3 to go along with that one XD

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

hi ! for the matripony: smitten kitten + love dove OR love dove + smitten kitten? the quest on my phone says love dove + smitten kitten BUT i keep failing and i see that a lot of you got matripony with smitten kitten + love dove.
    pls storm8, be clear ! I got the same problem with the music trio. I didn't get the 3rd animal cause I kept breeding as it was said in the game ! I'm italian, maybe you did wrong the translations and that quite annoying

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pestory View Post
    hi ! for the matripony: smitten kitten + love dove OR love dove + smitten kitten? the quest on my phone says love dove + smitten kitten BUT i keep failing and i see that a lot of you got matripony with smitten kitten + love dove.
    pls storm8, be clear ! I got the same problem with the music trio. I didn't get the 3rd animal cause I kept breeding as it was said in the game ! I'm italian, maybe you did wrong the translations and that quite annoying
    I believe it doesn't matter in what order you breed as first and second. Even the combo isn't relevant. The only thing important is to use the right elements! XD. And you/we need to be lucky, it's all about changes. So good luck....
    I only have a Smitten Kitten. Most of the times I get only Armordillo's. Just keep trying.

So far all I've had is a herd of endless armodillos :/ Currently breeding four random elements just to mix up the monotony lol

Executive Chef
    Earth-Fire....
    For those of us who (care to) remember, the most dreaded of all combinations.....

So far it seems to go as was to be expected; first I was very happy to see the Music trio re-released. Back then I couldn't get the Melodeer, but did get the other two animals. But alas, non-stop trying for it, with exception of no fewer than 5 or so pesky 'obligatory' Storybook breedings (all incompatible with the required formula), I didn't breed a single Music animal. Bye, bye, Melodeer.

So then, on to this trio. I'm full blooded trying for it on my main account and 2 baby accounts. On my main account and the first of the baby accounts I had bought the Matripony when it was on sale a few months ago. Ever since, it has been sitting alone in the Valentine habitat. I now really want to add the Love Dove and Smitten Kitten. Interestingly enough on all 3 accounts I bred the Valentiger (which is good!), and on one of the two baby accounts I even bred 2 back to back, but... No 8 hours timer yet...
    I did get a Ruby Razorback fail on the main account though, being my third one, it was not really needed, but still a cool fail anyway. :P

Well then.... I only need to breed the two rares. Let's hope I'll succeed! :P

So far I've breed only the love dove and the rest have been mostly armadillos... I'm using love dove & April fool. I'd really like get the kitten & pony, they're both adorable!

Fashion Designer
    I tried in 2015 when thes first came out and only got love dove and smitten kitten. So far this time I've only gotten armordillos. Still. Sigh. Come on pony!!!!

lol.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast