Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Animals

Rhino Keeper

Valentine's Animals

I just wanted to start a separate thread for the Valentine Animals rather than mix it into the Leaderboard.
    Last edited by GreytMom; 02-13-17 at 06:47 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Aaaaand I've already gotten two Armordillos trying for these guys. Boo.

Rhino Keeper
    I was playing during year one and remember the struggle to get the Matripony. We had about 25 days to get the trio, more than double what they give us for events now a days! I managed to breed the Smitten Kitten and Love Dove fairly quickly and tried endlessly to get the Matripony. This was before I spent money on gems so I was very hesitant about spending 1,400 gems on one animal but the Matripony was the first animal that I truly loved. Fortunately I bred the Matripony with three days to spare! I really do wish everyone good luck because the Matripony is so beautiful!
    💕🦄💕🦄💕🦄💕🦄💕🦄💕🦄💕

Edit: If anyone is curious about the trio I have all three in the Lover's Lane habitat on my 2nd green island next to the Isle Of Fortune. Matripony and Smitten Kitten are at level 15 and Love Dove is level 10, because I prefer the colors at that level.
    Last edited by sparklegirly; 02-01-17 at 12:48 PM.

Executive Chef
    I've been wanting Matripony since I started, so I'm pretty excited I was able to get the trio! My breeding luck was bad last two events so my luck thankfully came back with the one I wanted most! Trying for Valentiger now but won't be too disappointed if I don't get it as soon as I go look at Matripony lol Good luck everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Headdesk headdesk**
    5 Armadillos so far, wasted 38 gems on speeding up the breeding/nest time and still got some more Armadillos T_T I'm scared it is going to be another Christmas event where I don't get any of the animals I try for. o.o
    The Valentines animals are also one of my favorite trios they are sooooo beautiful!! Especially the Dove and the Pony

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    I'm breeding 2 Armadillos a day, but at least that's 4 bombs and points for the leaderboard.
    Must confess, l have little expectation of actually getting the trio. Hey ho, every cloud.....................!!!

Rhino Keeper
    The love dove is in the nest now... another blasted 12 hr timer in the den... and I wait.

Fashion Designer
    @DirkDragon True that is the bright side, I managed to expand today so now I'm waiting on it to finish expanding then another wait for the items to be cleared off and then BAM the habitat I got from the leaderboards is going to be one display

@Cdnfroglover Congratulations!!!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Farm Supplier
    Smitten Kitten (8hrs)(9hrs)(valentine fire)(rare) breed earth fire
    Love Dove (8hrs)(9hrs)(valentine earth)(rare) breed earth fire
    Matripony (10hrs)(10hrs)(valentine nature)(super rare) breed Smitten Kitten x Love Dove

good luck!!!

Fashion Designer
    You'd think I was trying to start an armordillo farm with all my fails! I'm feeling defeated

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast