Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2017-Feb-01 Victorian Romance

Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    I did do the last Restaurant goal with only required purchases; it is possible. But it's going to take me forever to extract those gems, having 1 of the first appliance and 2 of the second. It's still not a reasonable profit for any goal. A measly $25K. Please.
    Agree. However, i bought walls for 2500 and floor for 900. I cd buy even cheaper, but i bought wht i like.
    Due to this, 25 grown to 110. Not bad.
    Now i bought everything i like in this means, and will further buy cheaper walls and floor (unless i like wht is for goal) - i think if i in any case dont need it, why sd i pay 7k i/o 500 coins for smth i wont use?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    THE FIREPLACE ISSUE: in a different (update related) thread, I asked the senior moderators to please bring the fireplace issue to the attention of the s8 designers. The fireplace is obviously miss-sized and needs to be fixed. For example, in Castle Story, issues like this one are normally brought to S8 attention and are fixed with no problems. Senior moderators, please let us know if this one was forwarded to S8 and what their response was. Thank you!
    This has been reported over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    thanks kooky
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This has been reported over.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Agree. However, i bought walls for 2500 and floor for 900. I cd buy even cheaper, but i bought wht i like.
    Due to this, 25 grown to 110. Not bad.
    Now i bought everything i like in this means, and will further buy cheaper walls and floor (unless i like wht is for goal) - i think if i in any case dont need it, why sd i pay 7k i/o 500 coins for smth i wont use?
    110K is better, not good, but better.

I like the wallpaper and tiles. I'll probably buy them. Not keen on the goal prizes or the way the recipes are presented.

Rhino Keeper
    Cute Goals but the Mini Goals in between the Goals have to go ! And please fix the gift back button for iOS so I m not always getting golden knobs ! Thank u !

New Resident
    I still do not understand why they have to offer sonic ovens for any goal ovens - it is enough that we have to collect parts and go through the steps of the goal. There is not enough food to make on these oven to need "sonic". Please do not do that again I hate loosing 25 gems like that for nothing I already have 11 Victorian stoves!!!!

Fashion Designer
    You don't have to buy the sonic ovens! You can still complete the goals with the regular ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo1967 View Post
    I still do not understand why they have to offer sonic ovens for any goal ovens - it is enough that we have to collect parts and go through the steps of the goal. There is not enough food to make on these oven to need "sonic". Please do not do that again I hate loosing 25 gems like that for nothing I already have 11 Victorian stoves!!!!

Host(ess)
    I like the ovens
    For Storm8: I want to buy back the machines that no longer exist and expired machines goals .

^vv^ < ─(v^▼.▼^)

Fashion Designer
    I like the ovens, too. Most of the food is fairly blah, but I like the Currant Cake.

The Ginger Root tea is very similar to Rose tea, but the Rose looks better, I think.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I like the ovens, too. Most of the food is fairly blah, but I like the Currant Cake.

The Ginger Root tea is very similar to Rose tea, but the Rose looks better, I think.
    I agree. The Currant Cake is gorgeous and such a vivid purple color. The rest of the food is blah.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast